ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - NIL top 100 list

right. one small step forward after a giant leap back. and I haven't harped on it since Saturday, as my record keeper @timnsun will tell you.

now, we'll see if it's corrected by way of Sims sitting this weekend.
And you accuse me of trolling… can’t make this up!

We need to rid outselves of any NIL leadership that was involved with Frost. Don't need to mention names. Just isn't working out so far.
Yeah I thought we were supposed to be on the 'cutting edge' of NIL, what gives? Do we have to sell more Runzas or Amigo's crisp meat burritos to get there?

Yeah I thought we were supposed to be on the 'cutting edge' of NIL, what gives? Do we have to sell more Runzas or Amigo's crisp meat burritos to get there?
We don’t have the collective funds that other elite programs have, and that won’t change. Not enough Billionaire alumni.

We do have as much money as Colorado, tho. They’ve just (obviously) embraced the need to find elite Talent, and it’s made them a competitive team. Immediately.

Look at just the top 20-30 ranked Paid players in football, and the teams with even TWO of them pledged…. UGA, Bama, Texas, Michigan, USC, tOSU, now even Colorado, Tennessee and f’ing KENTUCKY… all dominant teams, or teams who have been Demonstrably on the rise. This shouldn’t be difficult for anyone to decipher, or at least acknowledge. We’re in the same income bracket or at least closer to the likes of UK or CU.

Athletic Dept needs to rearrange their priorities. Or they’ll deserve to lose donors. Because we’ll keep losing.

Reactions: Yantzeee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT