ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Dylan named starting QB for UTEP game ...

Lets Go GIF

Been the starter since the moment he committed

It’s why he’s here

Hopefully unc can keep him upright and satt doesn’t neuter him

Time to go win

Not for nothing - Raiola will be backed up by Henrich Haarberg and Daniel Kaelin

No mention of the naia grad asst. also not surprising whatsoever.

It’s why he’s here

Time to go win

Not for nothing - Raiola will be backed up by Henrich Haarberg and Daniel Kaelin

Not sure about that..plenty of hacks thought HH should start because of all those start’s he had last season..

It’s why he’s here

Time to go win

I would say it is fluid as far as 3rd string, goes, depending on potential injuries, duration of the injuries and how bad they want to redshirt Kaelin.

Just my opinion, but I don't see the need to pile on HH in this thread. He was forced into a bad spot when Sims couldn't do the job last year. Young WR's, patch work, injured O line and RB room. He did his best. Won some games. I think we should leave it at that. Today is a new day. It's the Dylan Raiola show now. Let's roll!! GBR!!

Last edited:

Agreed completely. I'm sure he will make his share of "oh shit" plays. But I think the key to this season with him is simple. Can he and our receivers "play catch" when it's needed.

To quote Mike Tomlin..can he make the routine plays routinely. If so that will great for our win total and that young fella.

Holla

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT