ADVERTISEMENT

Shugga Bowl

jimbosc

All-American
Jul 27, 2001
So far - Bama kicking in Clemson's teeth. Gonna be an all $EC championship again it appears.

Bama's offense is a lot like Michigan's. It sucks

Uga-X.jpg

Worst case scenario is happening.

Wish Bama and Georgia would have played in their conference championship game.

ESPN is loving this. They are gonna love it until next year's playoff. All we are going to hear about is how it was two SEC teams and how they have the best top end programs blah blah blah...

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Clemson or Alabama for all the Big Time Players they are not all that entertaining Of course matched up against each other's defense but really they both suck.

Full-back and an H Back 340 pounds one blocking and one receiving ... With all our extra tight ends and big receivers. Hmmmm

That td was an obvious pick play pass interference, the defender was straight up blocked.

Overall good defense this game.

That td was an obvious pick play pass interference, the defender was straight up blocked.

Overall good defense this game.

Same play Clemson used to win the natty last year! Had me cracking up but interesting wrinkle using two huge defensive guys to run the play. Bigger, wider body = more area to pick with.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Bama will destroy Georgia next week as well. Losing to Auburn was a blessing in getting one less game to get healthy.

Now Bama is a program that utilizes the weight room. Doesn't matter what position, those kids are jacked.

Bama will destroy Georgia next week as well. Losing to Auburn was a blessing in getting one less game to get healthy.
This is why they were favorites to win it all. I hate the $EC too, but it doesn't mean they are not the best team.

Playoff committee can’t be telling us no more how important it is to win your conference if Bama wins the title.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bugeater
I will not watch the last game... i cant stand bama.. and hope georgia wins..but i will not watch any of it sorry..

It is the Nick Saban effect, the players are playing their butts off for the coach and the coaching staff is coaching a great game. Saban is considered the greatest coach still coaching if he wins another Natty then arguably the best of all time. I think he is arrogant but his body of work shows he is nothing but a winner.

Joe Tessitore aka Mumbles must be worst play by play announcer in th world. He's OK as long as the stadium is quiet but otherwise terrible.

Reactions: Arbitr8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT