ADVERTISEMENT

Sheduer lookalike

RedMyMind

Head Coach
Aug 22, 2017
Listening to him at his postgame interview, it sounded like Walt Junior. For some reason I didn't think he would sound so slow.

tumblr_n2mk1cuu8h1rijbg1o1_500.gif

aWERnyA_460s.jpg

Hunter was acting like a lil bitch the entire game, but maybe the douchiness from the sanders is contagious
Agreed, but I don't mind his shit talk. The shit Shadeur says is just nuts and I probably just can't stand him because of how his dad protects him. At least Hunter didn't quit on his team and is literally doing everything in his power to help them win.

Reactions: drubendall
Agreed, but I don't mind his shit talk. The shit Shadeur says is just nuts and I probably just can't stand him because of how his dad protects him. At least Hunter didn't quit on his team and is literally doing everything in his power to help them win.
I'd probably have an attitude also if I played every snap for an unprepared, badly built team with the only hope being that I get 300 yards and 3 ints.

Hunter was acting like a lil bitch the entire game, but maybe the douchiness from the sanders is contagious
You expect top-tier receivers to be loco in the cabesa. That level of bravado and stupidity really seems to work. Hunter will be a good one.

But Shad is not what an NFL GM is looking for in a leader.

his conditioning is quite impressive
Everything about him is nuts. Dude is an absolute stud. It will be interesting to see what he ends up playing in the pros. I lean toward receiver, but dude can do it all and is probably the best player in CFB. I doubt he wins the Heisman because his team sucks, but he should if he keeps it rolling.

he seems like a ok guy minus the hype, gold chains, purses and helicopter dad

Yes. I don’t have a problem with him chirping, but the palms up and looking at teammates like WTF is the issue. But, having to play with those dipshits, I get it

Reactions: drubendall
Take heart.

These guys are far from finished making asses out of themselves this season.

The incessant trash talking before games, during warmups, after the flag extracurricular pushing, shoving, late hitting that Hunter and Shiloh constantly involve themselves in boiled over against CSU last year and almost got Hunter killed near the end of the CSU game.

Literally.

If that, and all the beat downs they took after that last year, and the beat down they took this week, weren't enough to shut down the trash, nothing will be.

He did get rocked on that slide.
He deserved that. These qbs put the defender into an impossible split second decision when they time their slide. Do we want our linebackers to jog up to the play and put out their hands in a please slow down motion? No, you want them laying dudes out.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT