ADVERTISEMENT

Sept 20 vs Illinois - setting up to be a sneaky good game...

Illinois had a good defense with some great plays from their DBs. Their QB was decent too. They do look like a tough unit.

Reactions: headcard
I didn't watch it although I meant to. That will be another very loud game. The B1G opener and probably a W we need to get in order to have a winning season. Buliema is a good coach. He concerns me.

Reactions: baseball31ne
KU moved the ball. Slowed the run. Illinois looked very Iowa. NU should be 11+ favorites.
Nation is listening when MR and DR talk. The Def is literally top 10 or better. Teams will find it hard to surpass 20 on The Blackshirts.

Reactions: beaglehusker
Illinois looked decent. Will not be a gimme.

Not scary though, but certainly better than I thought they would be.
Illini actually have a defense which the buffs lacked.Have a quality QB in JR Luke Altmeyer who started against us last year in Champagne..
Return 6 offensive and 7 defensive staters..

Anyone watch KU-Illinois? I didn't, curious if Illinois is good and/or KU is regressing to the mean? Game a week from Friday now has some special juice, both teams might be ranked by then.
It was one of my pic's . Kansas on the road to a Big ten team ? I bet they could'nt get it done. Illinios is a solid team right now.

Hot take:

Kansas isn’t very good
… aaaaand they’re definitely not.

there’s a definite possibility that Penn State stole the best coach on the Kansas staff.

Leipold has now never beaten a non-FCS team without Andy Kotelnicki as his offensive coordinator.

Barring catastrophic injury, I expect Nebraska to beat the brakes off Illinois

Anyone watch KU-Illinois? I didn't, curious if Illinois is good and/or KU is regressing to the mean? Game a week from Friday now has some special juice, both teams might be ranked by then.
Weather wise right now looking like a wet one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT