ADVERTISEMENT

Sept 20 vs Illinois - setting up to be a sneaky good game...

Illinois had a good defense with some great plays from their DBs. Their QB was decent too. They do look like a tough unit.

Reactions: headcard
I didn't watch it although I meant to. That will be another very loud game. The B1G opener and probably a W we need to get in order to have a winning season. Buliema is a good coach. He concerns me.

Reactions: baseball31ne
KU moved the ball. Slowed the run. Illinois looked very Iowa. NU should be 11+ favorites.
Nation is listening when MR and DR talk. The Def is literally top 10 or better. Teams will find it hard to surpass 20 on The Blackshirts.

Reactions: beaglehusker
Friday night game if we were 2-1 with a loss to CU? Fans probably be like meh. Friday night game when we are 3-0 with a bad ass defense and a superstar qb? It will be rocking. Watching Texas decimate Michigan was a good reminder of how normal big 10 defenses struggle against real offenses with real qb's.

Illinois looked decent. Will not be a gimme.

Not scary though, but certainly better than I thought they would be.
Illini actually have a defense which the buffs lacked.Have a quality QB in JR Luke Altmeyer who started against us last year in Champagne..
Return 6 offensive and 7 defensive staters..

NO Matter if true, can’t take this game lightly.
Of course not.

I’m wondering if the Kansas offense took a step back losing their OC.

I personally don’t think they would’ve had a winning record in the B1G last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT