ADVERTISEMENT

Selling my 40 yard line seats

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

In the "old" East balcony for that OU/Nebraska game in a few years. I am thinking with how big that game could be, around $5000 for each of the 4 seats should be around the right price.

In the "old" East balcony for that OU/Nebraska game in a few years. I am thinking with how big that game could be, around $5000 for each of the 4 seats should be around the right price.
Let me know if you get any takers

Marlins Man might buy them now. Though he likes to sit in the best seats.

2015-10-31_18-51-05.jpg

Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
East balcony are the worst seats in the house but I'd still give you $50 a piece for them -- for the entire season, that is.

East balcony are the worst seats in the house but I'd still give you $50 a piece for them -- for the entire season, that is.
You are right. I hate watching from the 1st row in that level, and turning around walking up the steps a few rows to brand new concessions and bathrooms with heat/AC and a full view of the field. Lol

Nice try.......it might be just a little early.

Facetious

Dictionary.com for those who don't know what that means.

You are right. I hate watching from the 1st row in that level, and turning around walking up the steps a few rows to brand new concessions and bathrooms with heat/AC and a full view of the field. Lol
Prove it. Show us your tickets

Prove it. Show us your tickets
Lol. No way. Never have figured out how to post a picture. Never probably will. And I am not sure if you know..... the season is over and there are no more games.

Lol. No way. Never have figured out how to post a picture. Never probably will. And I am not sure if you know..... the season is over and there are no more games.
You didn't keep your ticket? They scan them now plus runza even let's you keep them. Lol

He's actually not slimy in any possible way. He's a really nice guy. I've met him.
I used to like him, and high fived him at a couple Royals games. But after what he supposedly told Jeter and how he acts is kind of off-putting.
I did meet Paul Rudd in the pisser one time when I had diamond club seats. He was sauced (me more so), and we discussed sword fights at the urinal.

Just give me your bank account info, your SSN, your address, birthday and the name of your pet chickens. I'll wire you the money from here in Namibia.

Just give me your bank account info, your SSN, your address, birthday and the name of your pet chickens. I'll wire you the money from here in Namibia.
This has always worked for me in the past, no reason to stop now.

Reactions: 9and4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT