ADVERTISEMENT

Seat Yourself Process

Husker223

Sep 4, 2018
I’ve never done the Seat Yourself process before my day is 5-11 for football season tickets, I think it ends 5-22. What’s the chances of getting good seats on that day?

thanks

I’ve never done the Seat Yourself process before my day is 5-11 for football season tickets, I think it ends 5-22. What’s the chances of getting good seats on that day?

thanks
Kinda depends on where you are now.

Reactions: Lars72
5xPRLTOh.jpg

I don’t have football season tickets. I would always buy them from the secondary market but decided this year it’s time get my own.

Reactions: bigboxes
Just my opinion but I have always hated the season ticket thing. I have always thought it should be first come, first serve type thing like high school sports.

Just my opinion but I have always hated the season ticket thing. I have always thought it should be first come, first serve type thing like high school sports.
You mean straight up general admission? Not sure how to do that with 90,000

Have you seen the mad dash of are students getting to there seat. People would be getting run over or shoved down stairs trying to beat some one to a spot.

I don’t have football season tickets. I would always buy them from the secondary market but decided this year it’s time get my own.

The more money your willing to donate "per ticket" the better your seat will be.

From what I have seen when I've done this, you can get pretty much any area of the stadium but the per-seat donation amount goes up the better the seats are. Very much pay for play. My pick date is 5/6. I'll likely stay where I am - Section 17 / Row 20.

No way this could happen too many people trying to get in line the night before.

You mean straight up general admission? Not sure how to do that with 90,000

That’s the bottom line who wants to stand in line over night or for hours on end just to get in the stadium.. Look at the loss of revenue with bars and restaurants as well..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT