ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost sighting

I find it interesting one of your first thoughts was whether to get an autograph. I've been around a lot of professional athletes and a few celebrities, and I have zero autographs. Just don't see the point in asking anyone for an autograph.
If they were a big enough celebrity $$$

Bill Jennings may have had bigger failure record wise but Frost really deserves biggest failure award!

Why? Frost was born, raised, and played here. He understood the culture and should have designed an Offense with a bread and butter play that could at least get a yard on 3rd and 4th down instead of stall out. He could have found a way to get at least one winning season…at least one! At least Bill Jennings had a significant win…twice actually! In 1959 He ended Oklahoma’s 74 game conference streak and followed it up with another win against OU in 1960.

What was Frost’s most significant win here? Yeah…Frost is really the biggest failure to ever grace the sidelines as NU Head Coach!
I would say Frost's most significant wins were beating Minnesota in 2018 and beating Michigan State in 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT