ADVERTISEMENT

Savor it Iowa..

I don't date ugly women so no, an Iowa fan didn't steal my girlfriend.

Ouch, that hurt. Seriously, how old are you? You get so psyched about getting beat this bad and you want to act like the wimpy kid behind the bushes? You've got issues dude.

Reactions: CLARKCOURT
Sure it is, I bet you’ll stop Wiscy and OSU from having their streaks too.

That being said, I’m sure you’ll see better days. If you do get Frost, he’ll help right the ship.
Owned you before Rikey and he’s gone. But Kirk isn’t going anywhere.

Riley is gone. We will improve, but you will still be Iowa

You'll still be Nebraska. Thinking you can still be relevant in college football.

Go back and check the overall record of the two programs over the past 20..yes, 20 years. See whose been better. Have a feeling that will make you feel even more depressed than you already do.

Reactions: CLARKCOURT
You're still be Nebraska.

Go back and check the overall record of the two programs over the past 20..yes, 20 years. See whose been better. Have a feeling that will make you feel even more depressed than you already do.
I have, we dominate. Better change the time frame and don’t look at head to head.

I have, we dominate. Better change the time frame and don’t look at head to head.

Hahaha, no you haven't. Iowa has 5 top 10 finishes in that time. Nebraska does or anywhere close to that?

Hard day for you..hard last 20 years for you. Hang in there buddy. Only one way to go.

Your little mini streak is over after today!

I’m am tired of talk at this point ... I hate that we are talking smack when getting our ass handed to us again

Show me .... don’t tell me

Reactions: BXY
Hahaha, no you haven't. Iowa has 5 top 10 finishes in that time. Nebraska does or anywhere close to that?

Hard day for you..hard last 20 years for you. Hang in there buddy. Only one way to go.
Go look it up. 20 years, we are better. In every way.

Go look it up. 20 years, we are better. In every way.

5 Top 10 finishes since 2002. You? Still haven't answered.

Last 2 years Iowa-Nebraska games Iowa has outscored Nebraska 88-28. Ouch! 4 of 5 years now. 3 in a row in Lincoln. O-W-N

Last 2 years Iowa-Nebraska games Iowa has outscored Nebraska 88-28. Ouch! 4 of 5 years now. 3 in a row in Lincoln. O-W-N
We have a better record, a National Championship, dominate head to head. But congrats on beating up on Riley. Maybe you can move the goalposts again. Good luck

Tell me about 1999 again!!!! Like chicks with bangs and all that cool stuff!!! Ohhh,, show pics of u in your Starter jacket!!!! Blackshurtzzz rule!!!!
Well you picked 20 years, but I’m sure you’ll do better next time you troll. Starter jacket was a little earlier than 99. More like our 94 Championship. But 99 was awesome, amazing defense and a future Heisman winner at QB. Now tell me about all those amazing 7-win seasons.

So what, in the overall scheme of college football, Iowa isn't thought of by ANYONE other than Iowa fans. Your program isn't even talked about in the same breath as Nebraska. A bad Nebraska team still gets more notoriety than a good Iowa team, deal with that. The college football world could give a rats ass about Iowa football, but they still talk about Nebraska and expect and hope for them to get better. Iowa is like dog crap on the rest of college footballs shoes.

We have a better record, a National Championship, dominate head to head. But congrats on beating up on Riley. Maybe you can move the goalposts again. Good luck

hahaha, going way way way way back in your past. We have a national title too. So does Minnesota.

combined score 96-28 in past 2 meetings.DAMN! DAMN!

Reactions: terrehawk and BXY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT