ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, May 21st Nebraska vs Michigan State (Huskers win 10-9)

Love it, coach Bolt after the game, "it starts with me and my coaching staff."
Noticed that too. One thing I love about Bolt is he doesn’t make any excuses. He acknowledges this off-season means a lot to make sure this doesn’t happen again and with that mindset I feel confident he will figure it out.

Hasn't rained in Lafayette since early am.

If the conference had any integrity/backbone they would force Purdue to forfeit.

I don't care if Nebraska would be in or not, hell... Play with 7 teams in Omaha. Just don't reward that behavior
I advocate for vacating the 8th seed outright. Nebraska doesn't deserve it, but rewarding pure cowardice is the opposite of the spirit of competition.

I advocate for vacating the 8th seed outright. Nebraska doesn't deserve it, but rewarding pure cowardice is the opposite of the spirit of competition.
Agreed, although Purdue getting curb stomped by Maryland in the first round would be entertaining.

Reactions: Can o' corn
If anyone thinks big ten conspiracy on the Purdue cancellation, well that’s ridiculous
You know they wanted nebbie butts in the seats so this will cost them

If anyone thinks big ten conspiracy on the Purdue cancellation, well that’s ridiculous
You know they wanted nebbie butts in the seats so this will cost them
I don’t know if most feel there is a conspiracy but rather a lack in care and attention to detail. To be honest either is just is bad as the other. Kids work hard all year to play a game and this conference and it’s leaders more about bringing in TV money than they do about much else.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT