ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield

Satterfield is a problem. Last week I wasn’t sure because of how poorly officiated it was, but this week the struggles continued in the second half.

Not being able to push around Northern Iowa is troubling and they were able to run the ball effectively against Nebraska’s defense.

Gonna have to play a lot better against Illinois.

One thing is certain: the system is creating open receivers that raiola is missing. That is not a knock on raiola, hes a freshman and doing great. Just an observation in support of satt that tv doesnt show.

i do wish we ran more counter action to give our guys a chance to down block as we arent great in zone or duo.

• Angry
Reactions: MargotDeeper
Satterfield is a problem. Last week I wasn’t sure because of how poorly officiated it was, but this week the struggles continued in the second half.

Not being able to push around Northern Iowa is troubling and they were able to run the ball effectively against Nebraska’s defense.

Northern Iowa had better line play than Colorado.

Reactions: shocksker

Last year it was fire Donovan, this year fire Satterfield! Haha. Thank god fans don’t run the program. Put away the pitch forks fellas.

This isn’t a video game,#16 LSU (which need I remind you has a top 5-10 class every year) got pushed around most of the game by Nicholls State, I suppose they should clean house too?

NIU has a solid program. Funny how getting a freshman 5 star recruit equates to entitlement after a decade of losing…

3-0 baby!

Last edited:
Reactions: RedCap
DR is throwing for about 210yds a game isn't he? That doesn't sound like an OC who wants to only throw to me? Looks like he's trying to get the run game going, to me. He could toss it a lot more, but appears to be sticking to trying to run tha ball....full diaclosure, I haven't looked at pass attempts per game so maybe i'm wrong. Feels like a mostly safe short tosses to get DR's feet wet, and a haevy does of run to belp that happen.

What is our tun/pass ratio? Sbooting from hip I feel like i'm watching 60% run, 40% pass??

The second half were sure aren’t getting any forward push
2 weeks in a row I've been disappointed in some effort. I know d line went to 2nd and 3rd string didn't pay as much attention to the o line but I am guessing the line won't like their grade this week

Last year it was fire Donovan, this year fire Satterfield! Haha. Thank god fans don’t run the program. Put away the pitch forks fellas.

This isn’t a video game,#16 LSU (which need I remind you has a top 5-10 class every year) got pushed around most of the game by Nicholls State, I suppose they should clean house too?

NIU has a solid program. Funny how getting a freshman 5 star recruit equates to entitlement after a decade of losing…

3-0 baby!
And how about Georgia yesterday? Our fans would want to fire that entire Georgia staff now.

Dylan is the first true freshman QB since Mariotta to complete 70+ percent of his passes after 3 games and some fans want to fire Satterfield.

Reactions: Huzkers25

He may be a problem. Execution may be a problem as well. The D allowed a 10 minute drive and didn’t look good much of the night. Where is the “fire White” gang?

UNI had a great plan with rolling the pocket, spreading us out, lots of misdirection and enough power to make it all work. Watch the backside cut blocks on replay. They just didn’t have enough O to get the job done when the field got small. There are teams who will be able to do that on us.

I would like to know if Sat is making the play calls or DR is checking to them at the LOS. DR missed some guys as well.

And how about Georgia yesterday? Our fans would want to fire that entire Georgia staff now.

Dylan is the first true freshman QB since Mariotta to complete 70+ percent of his passes after 3 games and some fans want to fire Satterfield.
We’ll said!

If I’m not mistaken we’ve scored a TD on our opening driving for 3 games in a row, not many teams can say that. Which equates to firing off the ball and having a great first 10-12 plays scripted by Satterfield. Is there a fall off on points scored in 2nd half this year sure. But we’re not a finished product.

One thing is certain: the system is creating open receivers that raiola is missing. That is not a knock on raiola, hes a freshman and doing great. Just an observation in support of satt that tv doesnt show.

i do wish we ran more counter action to give our guys a chance to down block as we arent great in zone or duo.
DR definitely missed some open guys yesterday. He's going to make the wrong read or throw sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT