ADVERTISEMENT

So predictable. Shideur is a tool

nacho-libre-douche.gif

Additionally this past week on Big Red Wrap Up Bill Busch made the comment that he’s really a non factor in the qb run/scramble game. Any NFL team looking at him for his intangibles or his well rounded game should look elsewhere

nacho-libre-douche.gif

Additionally this past week on Big Red Wrap Up Bill Busch made the comment that he’s really a non factor in the qb run/scramble game. Any NFL team looking at him for his intangibles or his well rounded game should look elsewhere
I've said many times, guy can't read a defense. The sacks are equal his fault because he doesn't climb the pocket. He is a backyard football player with Uber talented wr.

nacho-libre-douche.gif

There was a Colorado writer on one of the local radio shows the week before the game who said that Deion has pounded it in to Shaduers head to not run or scramble at all costs.

Reactions: BroskiRed
You can't make this up, but Shadeur and/or his dad were up to the same stupidity at the end of the CSU game last night that they exhibited against NDSU - passing the ball to pad stats instead of running out the clock in the last 2 minutes. The broadcast team was essentially saying WTF without saying exactly that. They even played replays of the end of the NDSU game.

The Rams were outmatched but gifted the Buffs the margin of victory as they couldn't get out of their own way with turnovers and stupid penalties at critical times.

You can't make this up, but Shadeur and/or his dad were up to the same stupidity at the end of the CSU game last night that they exhibited against NDSU - passing the ball to pad stats instead of running out the clock in the last 2 minutes. The broadcast team was essentially saying WTF without saying exactly that. They even played replays of the end of the NDSU game.

The Rams were outmatched but gifted the Buffs the margin of victory as they couldn't get out of their own way with turnovers and stupid penalties at critical times.
The next level, NFL executives are excited about Travis Hunter, lock as a top of the draft pick. Shedur, what has he shown as leadership qualities? Trying to script being genuine while in the moment selfishness on the field is clear.

Any team that drafts him is putting their jobs as executives in jeopardy. From flexing his watch to having to explain how he isn’t throwing teammates under the bus at press conferences, he is a Diva of the highest caliber. His daddy head coach allows it. He won’t have his protection in the NFL. Won’t have brother either likely in the NFL at all to protect him.

So happy the former AD didn’t go fully rectal cranial and hire this side show reality TV joke of a Joel Osteen coaching staff.

Supremely low IQ individual
He talks like his mom was a drug addict while pregnant and he went to schools in the slums. But he's private school educated as far as I can tell. I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk as uneducated as him.

He talks like his mom was a drug addict while pregnant and he went to schools in the slums. But he's private school educated as far as I can tell. I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk as uneducated as him.
He'll still be a 1st round draft pick because the NFL is desperate for QBs. But he'll flame out and have to make his first contract money last him the rest of his life. Probably why daddy is hyping him. He knows he'll be broke and out of the NFL by 28.

Reactions: Huskers123456
He'll still be a 1st round draft pick because the NFL is desperate for QBs. But he'll flame out and have to make his first contract money last him the rest of his life. Probably why daddy is hyping him. He knows he'll be broke and out of the NFL by 28.
This is exactly how I see it playing out. Somewhere out there is a coach and/or GM that thinks they can mold him. Another team just came out of nowhere, Dolphins, that will likely need a qb. Just puts that much more premium on draftable qbs.

Although I did chuckle to myself while someone was listing the qualities the Dolphins are looking for. Gets the ball out fast and quick decision making. Uh, don't take Shedeur.

Reactions: HBK4life
nacho-libre-douche.gif

Yep if I'm a gm I give him a wide berth

Most likely nothing was said by CSUand Deion had him already playing a victim like last season. It’s always personal when you’re dumb
There was an interview with a beat reporter and 2 CSU players over the summer that got some play last week on sports radio. They were talking it up. Things like CSU should have “murdered” CU last year. As sensitive as the Sanders clan is, of course this triggered them.

I’ll be shocked if he is after they take a deep dive on his tape.

Typically the flashy guys lose value and the mundane gain value.

Is he even as good as Malik Willis was?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT