ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield pay cut? White paid more…..

little a

Senior
Jul 4, 2001
Read Stryker commentary and he stated Satterfield cannot make more than white after how this season went down- what say everyone?

Reactions: Dylman
Animated GIF

Read Stryker commentary and he stated Satterfield cannot make more than white after how this season went down- what say everyone?
How about Satt puts in a year without compensation , we send him to shadow the top offensive in the country, and use his 1 year compensation for NIL ante to secure a quarterback and still give white a bump in pay ?

People get so worried about what people get paid.

Jesus most of us sit on this site and post all day instead of "working" all day...imagine the pay cuts we should take! Ha
Dingle, Pennsy and I are retired, but Pennsy I think attends to sheep also..

Three of us don’t complain how much any coach makes but will complain about how successful they’re..

They just wanna pile on. It is pretty sad
Ripping on his performance, I get that.

But it is not like he brought a gun to his contract negotiation and forced them to pay him that much.

He did what all of us would do...he took the money.

Ripping on his performance, I get that.

But it is not like he brought a gun to his contract negotiation and forced them to pay him that much.

He did what all of us would do...he took the money.
I actually don’t think too many people rip on him for making as much $$ as he does…though I could be wrong.

Maybe I’m speaking only for myself, but I don’t give two sh!ts how much $$ an individual makes. It’s not like it’s my money.

What I do have issue with is the type of coach that could be brought in for the same $$.

People get so worried about what people get paid.

Jesus most of us sit on this site and post all day instead of "working" all day...imagine the pay cuts we should take! Ha

Yep.. after we've done the work that 2 people should be doing but only get one salary for.

Last edited:
I actually don’t think too many people rip on him for making as much $$ as he does…though I could be wrong.

Maybe I’m speaking only for myself, but I don’t give two sh!ts how much $$ an individual makes. It’s not like it’s my money.

What I do have issue with is the type of coach that could be brought in for the same $$.

This

Anyone who takes a new job knows that after six months, you get an evaluation as to whether your performance is acceptable and you continue on or it’s unacceptable and you continue out the door. Rhule needs to have that 6 month review with Satts. Objective number one minimize turnovers and your result was you lead the nation in turnovers……..

I just mean this thread, the title is that Satterfield should take a pay cut. It is just weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT