ADVERTISEMENT

Sad weekend.....

so sad is right, lost my boxer 4 mo.ago as well the hole they leave is extremely large.
they are on loan as are most things, but too short a time.

Reactions: little a
Was he old?
Love my dogs. It’s tough, tough, tough when they die. Feel for you

No... she was 7... about three months ago she had a seizure, then with the meds she went downhill. Probably had a brain tumor— she was truly a best friend for me and my family (4boys). She died right next to me after we got back from church— it was weird because this morning we spent time outside and she was ok.... we are heartbroken.
Thanks for the warm wishes

No... she was 7... about three months ago she had a seizure, then with the meds she went downhill. Probably had a brain tumor— she was truly a best friend for me and my family (4boys). She died right next to me after we got back from church— it was weird because this morning we spent time outside and she was ok.... we are heartbroken.
Wow. Sad. I have a friend with a Boxer. His name is Tank. Sweetest damn dog I have ever known. If you can put up with the slobber, they are just the greatest freaking dogs ever. So sweet.
Sounds like your girl was a sweetie too. Tough day

Very sorry for your loss. We have a 16-year-old dog who's just happy as can be, and about as active as you can expect a dog that age to be. When his day comes I will be a wreck.

Been through it several times it's always tough one consolation you didn't have to put her down, we had to with one that's really hard cudos to the vet she is the best. I know it sounds cold but the best thing you can do is take your family and go get a pup you still miss your friend but a pup helps with the sorrow believe me my wife was hesitant but she'd say the same thing now

So, so sorry. We had never had a dog until we got our goldendoodle, she turns 7 in a few days. On our walk this morning she was running in the sunshine and I reflected, as I often do, that I don't know how I'll live without her. Not looking forward to it, but I guess that's the bargain for having a dog that's such a huge part of the family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT