ADVERTISEMENT

S&C and Unorganized Practices

InMotion

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 12, 2020
I posted this in another thread but im curious. Sure, we hear about spring practices and what not. Do we ever hear about off-season work outs/progress?

How can we find out if players are already working out in the new S&C program and holding unorganized practices? As far as I'm concerned, the off-season started 11/26/2022... Gotta put in that work. GBR.

I posted this in another thread but im curious. Sure, we hear about spring practices and what not. Do we ever hear about off-season work outs/progress?

How can we find out if players are already working out in the new S&C program and holding unorganized practices? As far as I'm concerned, the off-season started 11/26/2022... Gotta put in that work. GBR.
Recently, it was when you heard stories about players working harder than ever, puking and seeing the quarter-squat gange celebrating those 5-spotter ego lifts.

Reactions: donahues17

I heard Rhule wanted the guys back this week for meetings and I would assume getting in the weight room.

Thought the same thing when I was saw unorganized practices.
22534e0a-1d2e-4638-86f0-ded32a897b7e_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT