ADVERTISEMENT

Royals Fans?

Archie Graham

Offensive Coordinator
Apr 12, 2007
Anyone else freaking dying at work right now? Late game and a kid getting up early. I've had like four cups of coffee and I'm still struggling. Got to get up for tonight too!

I like both the Royals and the New York NotGiantsDodgersorCubs. So I'm glad I stayed up for the whole game, even though I am tired today.

Bit of an advantage for me though, living in the Mountain time zone. Love having the games come on just as I get home from work.

I'm a big sports fan so I want to watch. I am a night owl. However, I have to work for 12 hours on my feet and interact with the public. I need my sleep or I won't make it. I finally had to turn off the tv when it went to 14 last night. If it was one of my teams (Reds/Rangers) there's nothing you can do to kerp me from watching. Unfortunately, I will not get home until 9:30 tonight. Long day doesn't brgin to describe it.

I tried staying up and I am in the Pacific time zone and couldnt do it....I know its the World Series but its still Mets Royals and these two teams just dont move the needle for me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT