ADVERTISEMENT

Rodney Groce jr.

Oh that game will be ugly too but it won’t be as bad as ours. Wisconsin is still to one dimensional and OSUs defense is legit. It won’t be no 48-7 type score but OSU will still win big. Maybe like 36-10 or 40-17 type score. The Buckeyes are going to make a lot of teams look silly this year. At least till they play in the playoffs. They are hitting their stride right now and there isn’t a team in the BIG 10 that’s going to beat them.
It'll be a lot closer game than that. I even think Wisconsin has a decent shot of winning. Wisconsin is a legit top 10 team. We're about a 6-6 team. Wisconsin is a way better team than we are right now and that will show when they play Ohio State.

It'll be a lot closer game than that. I even think Wisconsin has a decent shot of winning. Wisconsin is a legit top 10 team. We're about a 6-6 team. Wisconsin is a way better team than we are right now and that will show when they play Ohio State.

if you say so. This is definitely a matter of opinions. But I don’t see a one dimensional offense having success against that OSU defense. None at all. Not with Chase Young and that front 7 OSU has and their DBs will lock down Wisconsin’s WRs. And I’m not trying to compare us with Wisconsin. I’m talking about where OSU is as a team. They have it ALL. There isn’t a weakness on that team. Wisconsin will get beat down pretty good too. Wisconsin isn’t going to beat OSU with just a power run game. But like I said, it probably won’t be as bad as we did. And i disagree on us being a 6-6 team. We are closer to a 8-4 team then 6-6. My best guess is 8-4 with 7-5 probably being the worst. We are young and rebuilding but we do have some weapons.

Last edited:
If Groce is good enough for Alabama, hes good enough for me. But according to 247 sports, he runs a 5.05 forty. Can that be right?

Reactions: huskerssalts
if you say so. This is definitely a matter of opinions. But I don’t see a one dimensional offense having success against that OSU defense. None at all. Not with Chase Young and that front 7 OSU has and their DBs will lock down Wisconsin’s WRs. And I’m not trying to compare us with Wisconsin. I’m talking about where OSU is as a team. They have it ALL. There isn’t a weakness on that team. Wisconsin will get beat down pretty good too. Wisconsin isn’t going to beat OSU with just a power run game. But like I said, it probably won’t be as bad as we did. And i disagree on us being a 6-6 team. We are closer to a 8-4 team then 6-6. My best guess is 8-4 with 7-5 probably being the worst. We are young and rebuilding but we do have some weapons.

Teams can run at OSU....we ran at OSU...and we have a HORRIBLE running game...I mean awful. Wisky will pound them hard, and they will play good disciplined defense. We competed on defense but we make too many small mistakes and we just do not have the lb depth to stay with a cat like fields. Wisky is really good on defense. 24-17 one way or the other.

Teams can run at OSU....we ran at OSU...and we have a HORRIBLE running game...I mean awful. Wisky will pound them hard, and they will play good disciplined defense. We competed on defense but we make too many small mistakes and we just do not have the lb depth to stay with a cat like fields. Wisky is really good on defense. 24-17 one way or the other.

Right and at the same time Northwestern bottled up J Taylor major of the time in the Wisconsin vs NW game. If NW can hold up against Wisconsin...you better believe OSU can and will. Wisconsin’s key on defense is pass rush and attacking with their 3-4. OSUs oline is as good as anyone’s in the country. They won’t get much pressure on Fields and when they do, Fields will kill them with his legs. Then there’s Wisconsin’s DBs against OSUs stable of first round WRs. Wisconsin WILL NOT beat OSU. Just like its been in the past, the Buckeyes will beat Wisconsin, again. A one dimensional team will not beat a team that’s great in every phase of the game. End of story.

edited: 2010 was the last time Wisconsin beat OSU. And this years OSU team is as good or better then the teams they had on the past. This years game of Wisconsin vs OSU will be played at OSU stadium and I’m betting it will be a prime time game. No way does Wisconsin hang...I honestly see OSU winning by 14-21 points.

Last edited:
If Groce is good enough for Alabama, hes good enough for me. But according to 247 sports, he runs a 5.05 forty. Can that be right?

Something has to be off there. No way does he have the offers he does with a 5.0 40 time. Sure, ILBs do not have to be fast but sub 5s in the 40 seems a bit slow. You’d think teams would pass on that issue alone.

Reactions: Chuck003

Man, I am not seeing that. But that is why they play the games!

Reactions: huskerssalts
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT