ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Milt

Very very sadden to hear he has passed...He was on of the best Coach's to listen to at Holy Ghost on Wednesday night's back in the day when asst Coach's had film night.

R.I.P. Uncle Milty.:(

Reactions: GBRhuskers
Wow, this is such sad news. I think Mike Riley and the staff should be commended again on what they did to have Milt back one last time. He looked like he was in very good spirits when the players were coming by to say hello to him. Coach Tenopir was just a classy guy through and through. What a loss for his family and Husker Nation.

RIP. glad he got to be a part of practice one last time.

thanks for everything you've done for N, Milt!

Agreed. I watched that video and the respect that Riley and the team showed him. Very touching. It's sad that it's the last time we will see him address our beloved Cornhuskers. Prayers sent up.

Reactions: tpmcg
Agreed. I watched that video and the respect that Riley and the team showed him. Very touching. It's sad that it's the last time we will see him address our beloved Cornhuskers. Prayers sent up.
any chance to link it again? must have missed it...

Thanks Coach. Well Done. Now you can watch all of the games and not even need a TV.

One of the good guys!
RIP Milt. Best ever. Love ya.
Mike Cavanaugh‏@CoachCavHuskers 56m56 minutes ago

One of the Greatest of all Time! Great Man, Friend and Mentor! Love you Coach #RIPpic.twitter.com/FUPemJQwww

CtUz0YcVMAMhpgt.jpg

Last edited:
What a rotting', gut wrenching feeling it is to loose Milt. God speed o great one.. you will be missed dearly..

I realize that Milt had been fighting this for quite sometime. Did we know that this was imminent? Was that the reason for his visit, to say goodbye? Anyone know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT