ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Who watched this as a kid?

This was the first show that was "bad"...according to a lot of parents and critics.

Not bad as in dumb but bad for kids to watch. Well, it was the first one that I remember anyway. My parents never cared though.

Then the Simpsons and later Beavis and Butthead.

This was the first show that was "bad"...according to a lot of parents and critics.

Not bad as in dumb but bad for kids to watch. Well, it was the first one that I remember anyway. My parents never cared though.

Then the Simpsons and later Beavis and Butthead.
Everything is "bad" nowadays. Why kids are coddled pussies. Married with Children, All in the family and Sanford and Son would never air today. Lame.

Everything is "bad" nowadays. Why kids are coddled pussies. Married with Children, All in the family and Sanford and Son would never air today. Lame.
I mean, shows today are wayyyyyyyy "worse" than they were back then, mostly because of streaming and cable.

Every seen Euphoria? A high school kids show.

Married with Children was GREAT! I loved that show! So did my parents.

The General Lee was one impressive car. In 6 seasons, that thing was never out of commission for long although it went airborne and through terrain 99.9% of the SUVs and pickup trucks on the road today have never seen every episode. We all need a mechanic like Cooter.

The General Lee was one impressive car. In 6 seasons, that thing was never in the shop although it went airborne and through terrain 99.9% of the SUVs and pickup trucks on the road today have never seen every episode.
How many Dodge Chargers were destroyed in Dukes of Hazzard?
  • Despite its modifications, the Dukes of Hazzard 's Dodge Charger could be guaranteed to end up wrecked. The car's abuse and demanding stunt scenes resulted in huge damage being inflicted on vehicles. What looked awesome on screen came at a high cost. In making the series, it is thought over 300 Dodge Chargers were destroyed.

I think they did a south version of starskey and hutch..with daisy dukes..

Alf%2Bhas%2Bdied%2BMichu%2BMeszaros.jpg
I thought it was going to be about Alf when I clicked..

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
The General Lee was one impressive car. In 6 seasons, that thing was never out of commission for long although it went airborne and through terrain 99.9% of the SUVs and pickup trucks on the road today have never seen every episode. We all need a mechanic like Cooter.
I owned a '69 Charger but I made damn sure to keep my wheels on the ground.

I mean, shows today are wayyyyyyyy "worse" than they were back then, mostly because of streaming and cable.

Every seen Euphoria? A high school kids show.

Married with Children was GREAT! I loved that show! So did my parents.
Euphoria is woke libtard skewed memories. Shoutout to Sydney Sweeneys boobs.

Bit of trivia…
The actor who played Boss Hogg was fluent in 12 languages and could manage 6 others. Military counterintelligence during the Korean War.

Never could catch them Duke boys though….
Interesting. Ben Jones, who played Cooter, was a playwright who later served in Congress.

Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT