ADVERTISEMENT

Riley brewing up a "Storm"!

Im sure Riley will fall apart once it hits ANYTHING-
Heck it may totally fall apart once it SEEs anything

Last edited:
Reactions: B1G RED RULES
I was at the local Home Depot today buying light rope for my hops. Saw my first Beaver fan since Riley got booted back to Corvallis. I was going to let it slide but I just couldn't. I walked back to him and asked, "Are you a Beaver fan?". Pretty dumb question as he was wearing an Oregon State hat. He turned out to be a great guy. He smiled and replied, "Yea" as he looked at my Nebraska hat. I then said to him, " I am glad you have Mike Riley back". He laughed.

I guess they figure when they can get him for next to minimum wage, they can get someone to clean the whirlpools and toilets.

Such an honorable man for taking next to nothing for salary from Oregon State, and making us pay nearly his entire salary, after we paid his sad stupid ass in the millions to completely beach the ship.

most got behind this hire after it was announced to support the program - myself included

but honestly I suspect the initial gut reaction after it was announced was WTF ??? -- that was mine - and then we went about trying to polish a turd for 2 1/2 years

it wasn't all bad -- who will ever forget that 20th ranked recruiting class in 2017 or the time Bookie verbally committed and then with each subsequent gameday shitshow arranged for other visits all the while we were being told by the HOL mafia that he was solid

and what about that epic length of the field drive to rip the hearts out of Purdue to secure our 4 win season or the Iowa game where we only lost by 8

It just blows my mind that the Beavers want Smiley Mike back. I guess they just love losing.
I think he can be a valuable asset for them...just not as their head coach. He's a steadying influence potentially for their new very inexperienced first time head coach while that guy has certainly learned some new tricks since he played for Riley. It certainly appeared evident to me that Riley was TOO much of a hands off CEO type and the inmates ran amuck in the asylum under his leadership.

Reactions: HuskerO
most got behind this hire after it was announced to support the program - myself included

but honestly I suspect the initial gut reaction after it was announced was WTF ??? -- that was mine - and then we went about trying to polish a turd for 2 1/2 years

it wasn't all bad -- who will ever forget that 20th ranked recruiting class in 2017 or the time Bookie verbally committed and then with each subsequent gameday shitshow arranged for other visits all the while we were being told by the HOL mafia that he was solid

and what about that epic length of the field drive to rip the hearts out of Purdue to secure our 4 win season or the Iowa game where we only lost by 8
giphy.gif

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I think he can be a valuable asset for them...just not as their head coach. He's a steadying influence potentially for their new very inexperienced first time head coach while that guy has certainly learned some new tricks since he played for Riley. It certainly appeared evident to me that Riley was TOO much of a hands off CEO type and the inmates ran amuck in the asylum under his leadership.

Yes sir, that may be possible. Just not as a HC to be sure.

I guess they figure when they can get him for next to minimum wage, they can get someone to clean the whirlpools and toilets.

Such an honorable man for taking next to nothing for salary from Oregon State, and making us pay nearly his entire salary, after we paid his sad stupid ass in the millions to completely beach the ship.

Name me another “assistant head coach” at a major D1 school pulling 50,000......F’n Eichorst

I don't know if I could say it better than this really.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT