ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule

What's Trump's ? Still saying the election was stolen ? That's BS it wasn't stolen and he lost both elections popular vote.Trump praises dictators,brags about sexually assaulting women.Most of those who worked in his administration had nothing good to say about him.He screwed a lot of small time contractors out of their money.His game plan has always been delay delay delay.He tried to overthrow the election and encouraged the Jan.6th. attempted coup.To think otherwise than you are an orange Kool Ade drinker.People lost their lives because Trump didn't respond quickly to COVID.You want to vote for Trump ? Go ahead at least it will only be 4 years we survived his first term we'll survive again.

It was stolen....

And if she would...would you be okay with it?

No, you would not. Because once again you are using what you think is right. There are tons of people that are in open relationships.
What I think is right ? Well I guess I am.I don't care what your wife would think but let's not forget how Clinton was vilified by the right wing.

What's Trump's ? Still saying the election was stolen ? That's BS it wasn't stolen and he lost both elections popular vote.Trump praises dictators,brags about sexually assaulting women.Most of those who worked in his administration had nothing good to say about him.He screwed a lot of small time contractors out of their money.His game plan has always been delay delay delay.He tried to overthrow the election and encouraged the Jan.6th. attempted coup.To think otherwise than you are an orange Kool Ade drinker.People lost their lives because Trump didn't respond quickly to COVID.You want to vote for Trump ? Go ahead at least it will only be 4 years we survived his first term we'll survive again.
I feel like I am in the minority but I don't see how he wins. I don't know one new (first time) trump voter.

What I think is right ? Well I guess I am.I don't care what your wife would think but let's not forget how Clinton was vilified by the right wing.
I mean, Bill did EXACTLY what any guy would do that was in a fake marriage to a person he hated and I am guessing they have not actually spoke since their daughter went off to college.

His marriage was over years before Monica sucked him off.

I mean, Bill did EXACTLY what any guy would do that was in a fake marriage to a person he hated and I am guessing they have not actually spoke since their daughter went off to college.

His marriage was over years before Monica sucked him off.
Exactly.

Id vote for a crook like him over a media backed installed puppet. A lying, race baiter, no morals having, Marxist, criminal loving, war mongoring,America hating, DEI hire like her. I remember he was slammed for wanting to close off access to America and being called a racist...and then calling it the " China " virus. He was correct on both but you libs love to spin it.

Reactions: Shorthairhusker
And they're going to cheat like hell again in a couple of weeks and the entire country knows it....
How do you cheat though, you would be talking about such a widespread conspiracy with, thousands of people involved (some of them women, who simply can't keep a secret), it just seems impossible.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Id vote for a crook like him over a media backed installed puppet. A lying, race baiter, no morals having, Marxist, criminal loving, war mongoring,America hating, DEI hire like her. I remember he was slammed for wanting to close off access to America and being called a racist...and then calling it the " China " virus. He was correct on both but you libs love to spin it.
I know people like to point out him being found guilty for that hush money stuff but I really find it impossible to care about that.

How do you cheat though, you would be talking about such a widespread conspiracy with, thousands of people involved (some of them women, who simply can't keep a secret), it just seems impossible.

You serious?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT