ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule spring PC -new weight room done. Dylan and Pro Day

Geez, Sparky, I didn't know you were still alive! Still doing the firefighting thing?
No sir. I retired, and completely sold my business, trademarks and all. I am still the loving and adorable person I have always been, just alot of personal things going on. But, I'm still alive and kicking. I'm like HERPES,YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME, I KEEP COMING BACK. Thanks for asking. I love you guys.

No sir. I retired, and completely sold my business, trademarks and all. I am still the loving and adorable person I have always been, just alot of personal things going on. But, I'm still alive and kicking. I'm like HERPES,YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME, I KEEP COMING BACK. Thanks for asking. I love you guys.
Keep enjoying life buddy. Good seeing you posting again.

Assuming the receivers were able to pick who threw them the balls?? If so, DR has been putting in work with them, I’m sure. Helping to re-enforce Rhule’s comments that he’s a grinder???

Reactions: huntered
Waterboy GIF

One on looker said the NFL scouts were more interested in watching Dylan throw than anything else. It's been years ago, but instead of a few low level scouts, NFL teams used to have GMs and head coaches show up at our pro days.
Well I believe I read DR was warming up with Coleman and Lloyd. What a coincidence. I feel like it won't be long and we'll start attracting more pro day interest. Great move by Rhule to pick DR and DK to throw instead of some random backup qb or coach.

Next year rolls around... hey look it worked out again and DR was able to throw again, to Banks and Neyor.

Reactions: HBK4life
The veterans doing pro day went out of their way to give Raiola props on his accuracy. I'm sure Rhule wanted to show the kid off, but said it also help the guys doing the work to have a "real" QB throwing to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT