ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule spring PC -new weight room done. Dylan and Pro Day

Trev leaving was scrolling on the bottom of the screen at times during the BIG championship game. Everybody on that committee knows who he is.
The committee knows who he is. But that doesn't explain why they picked it. No one else knows or cares that he left outside of Nebraska and a few Texas A&M fans.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
The committee knows who he is. But that doesn't explain why they picked it. No one else knows or cares that he left outside of Nebraska and a few Texas A&M fans.
Good lord, thank you!

Just like Jay fans thinking that a matchup with the Ducks in the second round is some "story line"

Altman has not coached the jays in 15 years...no one outside of the the Jay fan base even knows he coached them.

These "things" are not making non-fans tune in.

Reactions: Huskers123456
Total Gym will get you Chuck Norris powers. We may be looking in the wrong direction.
I know it is wrong but I still think that free weights are the only way to get big.
With that said, I love Hammer Strength equipment!

Good lord, thank you!

Just like Jay fans thinking that a matchup with the Ducks in the second round is some "story line"

Altman has not coached the jays in 15 years...no one outside of the the Jay fan base even knows he coached them.

These "things" are not making non-fans tune in.
And what I don't think people understand is that there is a core group of people who watch the tournament. You get "extra" fans who only watch because of their team. But mostly it's core fans. And their are usually 2 - 4 games going. Those people are flipping back and forth either way. CBS doesn't benefit even if Trev was some intriguing storyline.

Kesei is what will drive our viewership. Get ready to hear "Japanese Steph Curry" a whole bunch.

Reactions: BTF69
And what I don't think people understand is that there is a core group of people who watch the tournament. You get "extra" fans who only watch because of their team. But mostly it's core fans. And their are usually 2 - 4 games going. Those people are flipping back and forth either way. CBS doesn't benefit even if Trev was some intriguing storyline.

Kesei is what will drive our viewership. Get ready to hear "Japanese Steph Curry" a whole bunch.
Did you say Japanese curry? Love me some Go!Go! Curry.

Who cares. Weight is weight.
I have always thought that gyms should have a "functional" weight section...just a big ass room with dishwashers, washing machines, couches, fridges...shit like that...and you can go in there and just lift and move that shit.

We have tire flipping might as well strap a fridge on your back and move around.

I have always thought that gyms should have a "functional" weight section...just a big ass room with dishwashers, washing machines, couches, fridges...shit like that...and you can go in there and just lift and move that shit.

We have tire flipping might as well strap a fridge on your back and move around.
It worked for this guy and can work for us too!

Pull Up Sylvester Stallone GIF by Rocky

Haven’t you been listening? Margot told you that stuff is all garbage, everything used to complete this project is garbage. The university just wasted all the donors money. 🙄
Not just us. Click on that link of colleges, MLB, UFC, NBA and NFL teams I posted. Lots of suckers apparently.😰

Last edited:
Reactions: Husker Todd

Maybe there is a reason this hasn't caught on???

What was great about Rocky 4. He's training in a barn in Siberia in the dead of winter. He shows up for the fight with the perfect tan. He must have had a tanning bed in that barn.😌
Well, probably spray tan, but good observation😄

Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT