ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule spring PC -new weight room done. Dylan and Pro Day

Do you really think "the committee" which is most likely a computer really knows or even cares? Did anyone or AI just stop and say "oh wait, didn't the AD from Ne just go to TAM, lets do this just to tick some people off."
The committee is not a computer . It’s story line they like. Just likes a possible Creighton-Oregon matchup in the 2nd round. And Iowa state playing SDSU. They didn’t stick it to Us or anybody. But if you think they weren’t done on purpose you’re stupid.

@HBK4life Thanks for putting these positive posts up. I can't speak for everybody else, but thank you I needed that!
We all needed that. We really haven't had anyone in charge speak up since Trev bailed. Nebraska needs leaders right now. Dennis Leblanc should come out and give some kind of update on the President and or A.D search. Matt and Fred are filling the void currently.

The committee is not a computer . It’s story line they like. Just likes a possible Creighton-Oregon matchup in the 2nd round. And Iowa state playing SDSU. They didn’t stick it to Us or anybody. But if you think they weren’t done on purpose you’re stupid.
Ehhhh, I mean, I get it BUT

No one outside of NU fans knows who Trev is or that he left to be the AD at AM.

Just like no one outside of CU fans know who Dana Altman is or that he coaches the jays 20 years ago.

It is not like some fan of say, Wisconsin, is going to be like "Dudes, We HAVE to get to the bar NOW and we have to watch that Nebraska vs AM game...dude...the NU AD JUST LEFT NU and took the job at AM...Man...this ****ing game is going to be LIT"

I really like Rhule and it’s obvious he’s putting in the work in recruiting. The one thing that actually scares me about him is how excellent of a politician he is. A phenomenal speaker that pushes so many different peoples’ biggest respective buttons. The cynic in me starts to worry about lying with people that come off that perfectly, but it definitely helps in recruiting for real.

I really like Rhule and it’s obvious he’s putting in the work in recruiting. The one thing that actually scares me about him is how excellent of a politician he is. A phenomenal speaker that pushes so many different peoples’ biggest respective buttons. The cynic in me starts to worry about lying with people that come off that perfectly, but it definitely helps in recruiting for real.
We are not going to know what Rhule really thinks about the Trev thing and I strongly suspect Rhule knows more than he lets on.

Reactions: headcard
What would Coach Rhule have had to say to get you to say - “really good press conference and views”
"fück Trev Alberts, there's a reason my salary is quadruple his. Don't ever ask about him again, you nosey cünts"

Heaping praise on Iowa would probably do it for him.
we really need to stop pretending that Iowa is the big, bad boogeyman of the conference

it'd be like Oklahoma fans constantly bitching about Texas Tech.

lets aim a little higher. Michigan & Ohio State fans are infinitely more insufferable than the dykey Hawkeye fans

Reactions: Landomatic
We all needed that. We really haven't had anyone in charge speak up since Trev bailed. Nebraska needs leaders right now. Dennis Leblanc should come out and give some kind of update on the President and or A.D search. Matt and Fred are filling the void currently.
Don't know or think that should be Leblanc saying anything about either personally. He needs to focus on his job at hand. Alot going on right now. Stay focused.

Thank you too for all your updates and hard work.

we really need to stop pretending that Iowa is the big, bad boogeyman of the conference

lets aim a little higher. Michigan & Ohio State fans are infinitely more insufferable than the dykey Hawkeye fans
Except for the fact that I don't recall many if any bucknuts of meatchicken fans over here trolling like herker jerkers do.

Just like no one outside of CU fans know who Dana Altman is or that he coaches the jays 20 years ago.

It is not like some fan of say, Wisconsin, is going to be like "Dudes, We HAVE to get to the bar NOW and we have to watch that Nebraska vs AM game...dude...the NU AD JUST LEFT NU and took the job at AM...Man...this ****ing game is going to be LIT"
Ummm only the largest school in the country in the 2nd biggest state..... Reading is fundamental.

RankingUniversityEnrollments
Ten largest public university campuses by enrollment during the 2021–22 academic year
1Texas A&M University73,285

Except for the fact that I don't recall many if any bucknuts of meatchicken fans over here trolling like herker jerkers do.
hopefully we become a threat to them and that changes.

iowa is undergoing their golden age of football success, and it has amounted to zero conference championships or meaningful bowl wins.

shouldn't even give them the validation of taking them seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred

Nobody thinks they’re the “big bad boogeyman” 🤣 We just despise them cause they’re a stillborn program that’s never won anything yet they run their mouths and troll over here like they have something to be proud of. They’re the little snot nosed punk who runs his mouth despite having done nothing that any sane person would consider an accomplishment.

Do you really think "the committee" which is most likely a computer really knows or even cares? Did anyone or AI just stop and say "oh wait, didn't the AD from Ne just go to TAM, lets do this just to tick some people off."
Well 1 team......but both teams? Awfully large coincidence.

I would agree. And I am not pissed and don’t think they showed disrespect to NU or A&M. It will be mentioned on the telecasts. My point is they like storylines that they can talk about during the game . And the two Matchups with A&M were not a coincidental draw.

Nobody thinks they’re the “big bad boogeyman” 🤣 We just despise them cause they’re a stillborn program that’s never won anything yet they run their mouths and troll over here like they have something to be proud of. They’re the little snot nosed punk who runs his mouth despite having done nothing that any sane person would consider an accomplishment.
They come here because they kick our ass every year after a lifetime in our shadow

Pretty simple

Reactions: ATX Husker
I put him on STUPID months back have never regretted it.
i remember you. you were the one singing praise for how good Jeff Sims was going to be.

i'd call you retarded if that wasn't insulting to retards.

I would agree. And I am not pissed and don’t think they showed disrespect to NU or A&M. It will be mentioned on the telecasts. My point is they like storylines that they can talk about during the game . And the two Matchups with A&M were not a coincidental draw.
Maybe...but how long can the announcers even talk about that for? 60 seconds, tops?

There is a game going on that they are discussing, basketball is pretty much non-stop play. It isn't like some NU player will be on a fast break and the announcer will be like "I bet right now, that player is thinking about Trev Alberts...I bring that up because just a week ago Trev left his administration job at NU and took an administration job at AM"

They come here because they kick our ass every year after a lifetime in our shadow

Pretty simple

Yeah, and that’s plenty good enough reason to despise them. Nobody likes or respects the snot nosed little punk who runs his mouth, and nobody likes or respects iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT