ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule can handle this

I can tell you my ex wife threatened to call the cops on me for abuse when we had an argument shortly after she filed for divorce. I never ever hurt her. She was just being an irrational bitch. Years later she would tell me I was a great husband and she screwed up. She has since committed suicide. Not defending Mickey but you never know what really happens unless you are there.
My ex tried to bait me into doing something dumb and when I didn't she still claimed I abused her and the kids. Later I recorder her saying that she was lying but she had to do it? My guess is MJ was in a bad mood bc he didn't get the offer he wanted and had a few drinks, then his wife starts nagging him and they have an argument. She then says something that gets under his skin (like you're not head coach material, why couldn't you have won vs MN & WI, etc..), something she knows will get a reaction out of him and will win the argument. This drives him over the top and he does something really dumb.

Reactions: BleedRed78
My ex tried to bait me into doing something dumb and when I didn't she still claimed I abused her and the kids. Later I recorder her saying that she was lying but she had to do it? My guess is MJ was in a bad mood bc he didn't get the offer he wanted and had a few drinks, then his wife starts nagging him and they have an argument. She then says something that gets under his skin (like you're not head coach material, why couldn't you have won vs MN & WI, etc..), something she knows will get a reaction out of him and will win the argument. This drives him over the top and he does something really dumb.
I mean, she is really annoying... But Mickey should've known that when marrying her and begetting children with her...

Reactions: HuskerDana
Rhule has got to be thinking WTF. Hell he hasn’t even unpacked and the program already has this happening. Going forward, it will be interesting what happens with the players who are more aligned as Mickey’s guys. Will they decide to stay with Mickey likely to face some sort of jail time?
I don't see it as a "program" issue, unless there is some sort of history and the department knew about it and ignored it. It was an individual who, seemingly, did something bad. As far as the players, it will be hard, but hopefully a great learning experience. Perhaps they will be more open minded, and more willing to give the new staff a chance.

I mean, she is really annoying... But Mickey should've known that when marrying her and begetting children with her...
Ha! If only there were mulligans in marriage. There are a lot of people that change after marriage, and sometimes people get married, even if they aren't 100%. Marriage is difficult at times, sometimes a lot of times. Lots of shitty and selfish attitudes attach to spouses too.

Man, reading these stories from you two guys makes me want to take back all the bad things I've said about my wife (which is very little -- married 36 years)

Man, reading these stories from you two guys makes me want to take back all the bad things I've said about my wife (which is very little -- married 36 years)
When we were married we were great until the end. Women can flip a switch when a relationship is over and now you are the enemy, and women are ruthless in divorces. Most guys want to do whats fair but women want to destroy you in a divorce and stick you with child support/alimony so you have to keep paying them. After going through it, its a racket. Lawyers, judges, family court etc are all designed to take as much money from you and get you in the system.

When we were married we were great until the end. Women can flip a switch when a relationship is over and now you are the enemy, and women are ruthless in divorces. Most guys want to do whats fair but women want to destroy you in a divorce and stick you with child support/alimony so you have to keep paying them. After going through it, its a racket. Lawyers, judges, family court etc are all designed to take as much money from you and get you in the system.
You are so right. Its legal extortion and the lawyers always win.

What's the better system. How did you get taken advantage of. Why did your marriage end.

Rhule has got to be thinking WTF. Hell he hasn’t even unpacked and the program already has this happening. Going forward, it will be interesting what happens with the players who are more aligned as Mickey’s guys. Will they decide to stay with Mickey likely to face some sort of jail time?
Lol yeah on the job 2 days and craziness ensures. It will be quite interesting.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Other than that one incident which we worked out the divorce was smooth. We both had good jobs and no kids. We got along better after the divorce. I eventually remarried and have no issues.

There's more to the story, what if she wasn't the one he strangled?

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT