ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule being Rhule, and that's a good thing.

I try not to stereotype because that's lazy thinking and I'm not branding all ATM fans but when you have a rep of being a delusional, entitled fanbase and school, these two don't help. I heard from a friend who witnessed this that Rhule tried talking to these nuts first, then called them out.

That’s a couple POS for sure. Hopefully their employers see this and fire their asses.

I try not to stereotype because that's lazy thinking and I'm not branding all ATM fans but when you have a rep of being a delusional, entitled fanbase and school, these two don't help. I heard from a friend who witnessed this that Rhule tried talking to these nuts first, then called them out.

Stereotype away A&M are the worst fans ever. Your friend, on the other hand, may need a new eye doctor.

There are ways to get the rogue internet army to blow these guys up on the web.. They will get their names and blast it out. 3 days later the dickheaded duo will be puckered into submission.

Reactions: Laner2
So allegedly the Florida coach started banging a dude's wife. The dude found out about it and was so tore up over it he killed his kids, suicides himself, and burnt down their house.

Allegedly this is what the ATM fans were heckling the Florida coach about.

How did we end up dragging Rhule into this? There’s no signs he is associated with this trainwreck and hopefully it stays that way.
Open up the tweet pic completely. Sure looks like Rhule from behind, and the guy who said it was Rhule was in a different section. But he said the crowd cheered the dude, whoever it was.

Open up the tweet pic completely. Sure looks like Rhule from behind, and the guy who said it was Rhule was in a different section. But he said the crowd cheered the dude, whoever it was.
It’s not Rhule. He would not be in the walk way tunnel. I

So allegedly the Florida coach started banging a dude's wife. The dude found out about it and was so tore up over it he killed his kids, suicides himself, and burnt down their house.

Allegedly this is what the ATM fans were heckling the Florida coach about.
So, what’s wrong with heckling the dude if his banging the wife set this in motion.
Just stupid an jacked up on Paul’s part, if the story is true.
If you to take the Florida coach and your wife out, it makes sense. The sons had nothing to do with it.

Based on that picture, bit of a reach making that statement based on the back of a head.

Reactions: Bold Words
It wasn't Rhule. The picture below shows the man from the front.

Reactions: Laner2
this might legitimately be the most off-season thread of all time
God knows I've been trying.

you cant do that on television splat GIF

Woman sounds like trash and dude took it too hard. But just my opinion from 10,000 miles away.

P.S. Saw her pic, I've had better.

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT