ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when the Big XII wanted nothing to do with Baylor?

Yep. Wasn't that long ago people thought Baylor should be kicked out of the Big 12.

Originally posted by St. Anger:
Briles has performed nothing short of a miracle there.
It isn't just Briles. It's Sutton, too. And their woman's teams are competitive, also. Isn't their baseball team good, too? Athletically speaking, they're probably one of the best overall programs in the Big XII.
This post was edited on 2/26 10:04 AM by BetterRed

Originally posted by BetterRed:

It isn't just Briles. It's Sutton, too. And their woman's teams are competitive, also. Isn't their baseball team good, too? Athletically speaking, they're probably one of the best overall programs in the Big XII.

I assume you mean "Drew" for Scott Drew not "Sutton" - i.e. the Baylor men's basketball coach?

FWIW the general consensus that I have heard from numerous people is the Baylor is the dirtiest program in Texas since the SMU pony express days. That is saying something in Texas obviously.

Originally posted by HuskerBB:

I assume you mean "Drew" for Scott Drew not "Sutton" - i.e. the Baylor men's basketball coach?

FWIW the general consensus that I have heard from numerous people is the Baylor is the dirtiest program in Texas since the SMU pony express days. That is saying something in Texas obviously.
Ughh.......yeah, I did. My older age creeping in. I've heard Baylor being dirty, too, though. Somehow, you'd think they'd have to be to become what they have.

If that's the case, which I doubt, where are all the NCAA sanctions? IMO Ken Starr runs a tight ship.

Originally posted by hamneggs53:

If that's the case, which I doubt, where are all the NCAA sanctions? IMO Ken Starr runs a tight ship.
According to many coaching circles, Scott Drew is the biggest cheat in all of college hoops. Heck, he overwhelmingly won a survey that anonymously polled other coaches. And by won, I mean he was voted biggest cheater. If only he had the moral fiber of President Starr (eye roll).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT