ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits?

I was thinking that as well. I would guess, for example, there are more than a few talented college receivers out there who would love to follow Banks and Nayor to catch passes from Dylan.
If we need to grab a player like those two to play until some of the young guys get up to speed, I'm all for it. Maybe another Mazzcua or two or three on the O line after we lose a bunch of starters.

Reactions: RBigredMax
If we need to grab a player like those two to play until some of the young guys get up to speed, I'm all for it. Maybe another Mazzcua or two or three on the O line after we lose a bunch of starters.
this is where culture really matters. Last year I was in some debates about the win in year 1 vs culture building. While ideally we should have been able to do both - I think we could all feel the culture building.

winning - development to nfl - nil - culture - fans/facilities

There are a lot of boxes we can check - especially when the W’s are more common.

this is where culture really matters. Last year I was in some debates about the win in year 1 vs culture building. While ideally we should have been able to do both - I think we could all feel the culture building.

There are a lot of boxes we can check - especially when the W’s are more common.
Also, we retained the majority of our team last year. With 1890, the coaches, the fans, the best facilities and support staff in the Nation I don't see too many leaving for greener pastures anytime soon.

Cowherd always said why wouldn’t you go to Miami and USCs of the world. Well Colin if you’re serious about football and culture you don’t go to places with a lot to distractions. I gotta believe Nebraska with the facilities, fan support and the only game in the whole state we’re look good for a long time.

Reactions: RBigredMax
And that is exactly why Texas tried so hard to get him to cancel this visit. They are having an awesome year and lost their momentum with him.
You're not wrong but I really think he ends up there. Neyor coming from there might be a good thing. I just think he can't say no to the whorns even though he wants to say yes to MR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT