ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting info

Cole hasn’t denied being nebraskafaninwi. It would be nice if he came out admitted it if it is him.

Agree. I don't know much about coleastherb, so I can't say much about him.
But it's interesting that every thread CoachDubs is involved with turns into a barrage of personal insults and taking sides. It looks like Dubs/HTO/Bubblegum ...(whatever the hell it is this week!) is just mad that someone else may have some "insider info" that his sycophants seem to think he has cornered the market on.
Yeah exactly, that's what I'm thinking as well.

Reactions: Rilebot Hater3
But it's interesting that every thread CoachDubs is involved with turns into a barrage of personal insults and taking sides. It looks like Dubs/HTO/Bubblegum ...(whatever the hell it is this week!) is just mad that someone else may have some "insider info" that his sycophants seem to think he has cornered the market on.
no. There's a lot of history to some of the pissing matches and nebraskafaninwi was one of the worst. Potential recruiting violations and costing us recruits type stuff. IF he wants to come on here with a new username, credit his sources and leave recruits alone that's great but that's unlikely.

no. There's a lot of history to some of the pissing matches and nebraskafaninwi was one of the worst. Potential recruiting violations and costing us recruits type stuff. IF he wants to come on here with a new username, credit his sources and leave recruits alone that's great but that's unlikely.

Let me guess, another dolt on the list.

#shocking

I don't see Dubs crediting his sources either. I haven't seen any proof of what you are accusing him of or even if they're the same guy. Every thread I've seen coleastherb in is respectful until he has multiple people come and attack him.

Reactions: Rilebot Hater3
Let me guess, another dolt on the list.
#shocking
One thing that has always amazed me, so since it is technically the off season I'll ask now. How the hell do you remember who all these people are? I mean, I read and post here every day, and have for 15 years. When someone comes on new to the board, I have no idea if he is really new or a retread. How do you know the new guy used to be someone else???? While I'm at it, how do you go back and find a post from two years ago and update it to remind someone what he was posting then? Does HO have some kind of "data mining" capability?

One thing that has always amazed me, so since it is technically the off season I'll ask now. How the hell do you remember who all these people are? I mean, I read and post here every day, and have for 15 years. When someone comes on new to the board, I have no idea if he is really new or a retread. How do you know the new guy used to be someone else???? While I'm at it, how do you go back and find a post from two years ago and update it to remind someone what he was posting then? Does HO have some kind of "data mining" capability?

He posts the exact same stuff, the exact same way, it's quite easy to see the fraud.

Winking he knows how to use the tools at his disposal and remembers the posting styles etc of retreads. I had forgotten about nebraskafaninwi until I saw that username. He'll be back with a new username shortly.

You started a thread on 2/24/2015 Stewart hire official or something like that..at the bottom of the postings page, there's a script "more postings" I think that you can go back further.
Without going back to look, I was probably complaining about the revolving door at DB coach. That still hasn't changed, but hopefully will.

@NorthStadium

Was he acting on behalf of the university? If not, how do private citizens get charged with "recruiting violations?"

If you were clever, I'd think your reading comprehension would be better.

A charge is a formal accusation made by a governmental authority asserting that somebody has committed an infraction. The 'booster' would be 'charged', i.e. accused, with the infraction, but the school is the entity that would be potentially penalized.

I don't see Dubs crediting his sources either. I haven't seen any proof of what you are accusing him of or even if they're the same guy. Every thread I've seen coleastherb in is respectful until he has multiple people come and attack him.
He literally took a thread title on RSS and passed it off as "recruiting info."

Reactions: dinglefritz
when you watch d carsons film what are your thoughts
joined 2004 and you have 5 messages? I haven't watched Carson's film. About the only guys I watch are walk ons from Nebraska and the occasional guy somebody is bitching about us offering. It's pretty tough to get an accurate assessment on most of these guys based off of highlight video.
A charge is a formal accusation made by a governmental authority asserting that somebody has committed an infraction. The 'booster' would be 'charged', i.e. accused, with the infraction, but the school is the entity that would be potentially penalized.
huskerfaninwi reincarnated again I think. Another "newbie" posted a new thread again pumping Frost.

joined 2004 and you have 5 messages? I haven't watched Carson's film. About the only guys I watch are walk ons from Nebraska and the occasional guy somebody is bitching about us offering. It's pretty tough to get an accurate assessment on most of these guys based off of highlight video.

huskerfaninwi reincarnated again I think. Another "newbie" posted a new thread again pumping Frost.
have over 24,000 post actually but good try bud

Yep. I was going to try to ignore it but indeed nebraskafaninwi appears to be re-incarnated once more.

Isn't it weird that a person would keep coming back? I mean, it is pretty clear they aren't wanted around and yet they keep trying to insert themselves here. And it isn't trolling or trying to get a rise out of us. It is so weird.

Isn't it weird that a person would keep coming back? I mean, it is pretty clear they aren't wanted around and yet they keep trying to insert themselves here. And it isn't trolling or trying to get a rise out of us. It is so weird.
you really think people on a message board care what you want?

giphy.gif

you really think people on a message board care what you want?

No, but if every time I logged on here people were calling me out on my BS and I kept getting banned, I would hope that I have enough self awareness to stop.

It is different if he was trolling (still incredibly douchey, but different). But he isn't, so somehow it is more pathetic.

Henry isn't visiting this weekend, we have higher prospects that'll be in town instead.

ADVERTISEMENT