ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting info

coleastherb

Walk On
Nov 12, 2014
Prospects we have a chance with or are leading for:

QB Adrian Martinez - need to flip away from TN

RB Banks - Nebraska is a legit contender to get his commitment. Might be visiting TN this week.

RB Javian Hawkins - Big target for Frost when he was at UCF and remains a big target of his at Nebraska. 4.36 laser time in the 40. Hawkins, Javian, Cocoa - FL, WR, 18, 5-8, 167, 4.36, 3.95, 36.5, 40.6, 130.26. https://www.theopening.com/2017-orlando-results . Will need to flip away from Louisville

Fleeks - Wiltfong is saying we have a legit chance to flip him. He was the prospect I made the thread about yesterday. 4.48 laser time.

JUCO RB Bell - should end up as a Nebraska commit.

JUCO LB Honas - will be visiting this weekend.

DT Williams - don't know if we will flip him away from WI in the end, but the chance is there. I hope he makes a "secret" visit this weekend among the official visitors.

WR Tommy Bush - not leading for him right now, but he is interested and will not sign until Febuary so there is time to try and get him.

WR Watt - will be visiting so we will find out more after that is done. I'm sure he will get an in-home while the coaches are in FL today and the next two days.

TE Swinson - not sure how high up among the leaders Nebraska is right now. Missouri is one contender. Should be getting a visit.

JUCO DE Jordan Allen - Nebraska likely isn't a leader right now, but a visit could change that. We will see how things go.

DE Carson - will visit in January. Was slated to visit this weekend but they talked during the in-home last night about doing it in January.

S Jones - Nebraska is trending here bigly.

Dallas Craddieth - Nebraska isn't likely to be the leader at the moment, but he is interested again and will be visiting in January.

Prospects that are not on the table or have faded:

Goodrich

Webb - JUCO CB. Not visiting. While he says Nebraska is one of the schools, not taking a visit shows this one is gone.

Elijah Wade - while Nebraska isn't eliminated, things are moving in another direction for his actions (Visits)

RB Jashuan Corbin - they will be doing an in-home visit with him so things could change and get back into the race, but for now there isn't much here.

LB Have not heard anything about a visit. Javontae Jean-Baptiste

TBD:

Keshon artis - former UCF target that is committed to Va Tech. Haven't heard anything about where things are at with the offer from the last 24 to 48 hours.

That isn't every prospect they are recruiting.

I don't see use filling the class with 21 commits. I don't want reaches and I hope they don't reach just to fill a few scholarships. Leave them open for potential transfers from UCF or graduates from other programs. Or use it for the next class.

The OT out of IWCC is visiting Texas this Thursday and Friday... Is he still planning to be on Campus this weekend?

Rivals has 3* receiver Katerian LeGrone visiting this weekend as well. Currently a UCF commit. Not an exceptional offer list but South Carolina is a reported offer.

Prospects we have a chance with or are leading for:

QB Adrian Martinez - need to flip away from TN

RB Banks - Nebraska is a legit contender to get his commitment. Might be visiting TN this week.

RB Javian Hawkins - Big target for Frost when he was at UCF and remains a big target of his at Nebraska. 4.36 laser time in the 40. Hawkins, Javian, Cocoa - FL, WR, 18, 5-8, 167, 4.36, 3.95, 36.5, 40.6, 130.26. https://www.theopening.com/2017-orlando-results . Will need to flip away from Louisville

Fleeks - Wiltfong is saying we have a legit chance to flip him. He was the prospect I made the thread about yesterday. 4.48 laser time.

JUCO RB Bell - should end up as a Nebraska commit.

JUCO LB Honas - will be visiting this weekend.

DT Williams - don't know if we will flip him away from WI in the end, but the chance is there. I hope he makes a "secret" visit this weekend among the official visitors.

WR Tommy Bush - not leading for him right now, but he is interested and will not sign until Febuary so there is time to try and get him.

WR Watt - will be visiting so we will find out more after that is done. I'm sure he will get an in-home while the coaches are in FL today and the next two days.

TE Swinson - not sure how high up among the leaders Nebraska is right now. Missouri is one contender. Should be getting a visit.

JUCO DE Jordan Allen - Nebraska likely isn't a leader right now, but a visit could change that. We will see how things go.

DE Carson - will visit in January. Was slated to visit this weekend but they talked during the in-home last night about doing it in January.

S Jones - Nebraska is trending here bigly.

Dallas Craddieth - Nebraska isn't likely to be the leader at the moment, but he is interested again and will be visiting in January.

Prospects that are not on the table or have faded:

Goodrich

Webb - JUCO CB. Not visiting. While he says Nebraska is one of the schools, not taking a visit shows this one is gone.

Elijah Wade - while Nebraska isn't eliminated, things are moving in another direction for his actions (Visits)

RB Jashuan Corbin - they will be doing an in-home visit with him so things could change and get back into the race, but for now there isn't much here.

LB Have not heard anything about a visit. Javontae Jean-Baptiste

TBD:

Keshon artis - former UCF target that is committed to Va Tech. Haven't heard anything about where things are at with the offer from the last 24 to 48 hours.

That isn't every prospect they are recruiting.

I don't see use filling the class with 21 commits. I don't want reaches and I hope they don't reach just to fill a few scholarships. Leave them open for potential transfers from UCF or graduates from other programs. Or use it for the next class.
Webb supposedly is deciding tomorrow on whether he will visit this weekend. Clouse still thinks we have a good shot at landing Webb and actually guessed yesterday that he would be NU's next commit.

what about Danial Carson out of Independence MO pretty sure Frost did an in home last night.

Webb supposedly is deciding tomorrow on whether he will visit this weekend. Clouse still thinks we have a good shot at landing Webb and actually guessed yesterday that he would be NU's next commit.

I will be nice and just say Webb isn't coming to Nebraska.

Y'all keep falling for this guy. He got busted on RSS for sharing info elsewhere as his, harassing recruits and (unsuccessfully) tried to get a job at Nebraska in the recruiting department under Pelini. He's been banned at RSS, Scout and 247 paid boards. (Not even I can say that, ha!)

Dude is a disgusting fraud that shouldn't be allowed here.

@dinglefritz Carson visit changed, it was reported a couple hours back by another service (or two?). OP passing along their info.

Y'all keep falling for this guy. He got busted on RSS for sharing info elsewhere as his, harassing recruits and (unsuccessfully) tried to get a job at Nebraska in the recruiting department under Pelini. He's been banned at RSS, Scout and 247 paid boards. (Not even I can say that, ha!)

@dinglefritz Carson visit changed, it was reported a couple hours back by another service (or two?). OP passing along their info.
Just got in for lunch and had heard Severe say this morning on the radio that he was supposed to visit this weekend. Thanks. I'm good with him passing stuff along but clearly he tries to make out as if it's his own info. Should be crediting source.

People like you are a reason why this fanbase became splinted and hate thrown upon each other. You are failing to be united under Frost and you should top pretending to have inside info. I have seen your posts and they are always due for a good laugh.

Reactions: Riler0 and Minn1954
And, by the way, CoachDubs was the most overrated position coach since the TO days. His players are always dropping passes. They don't get any separation. He fails to recruit his class numbers. All of his commits are leaving because they committed to his brand and not the school. He sucks and the program is better off without him - is another DUI risk too.

And, by the way, CoachDubs was the most overrated position coach since the TO days. His players are always dropping passes. They don't get any separation. He fails to recruit his class numbers. All of his commits are leaving because they committed to his brand and not the school. He sucks and the program is better off without him - is another DUI risk too.
ahhh back to your old ways? Appreciate you accumulating and sharing stuff but cmon man.

People like you are a reason why this fanbase became splinted and hate thrown upon each other. You are failing to be united under Frost and you should top pretending to have inside info. I have seen your posts and they are always due for a good laugh.

150% behind Frost, 150% you're a fraud and everyone knows it. ZFG about any "inside status", what I share stands in its own and has for 13 years.

150% behind Frost, 150% you're a fraud and everyone knows it. ZFG about any "inside status", what I share stands in its own and has for 13 years.

And here you continue to try and attack me instead of just talking about the subject of the thread. You are a full blown hater. Get behind Frost or go cheer on some other football team.

I said the same day that Riley was hired that it would destroy this program and it did. Never liked the guy and never will - as a football coach. His hires, for most of them, were horrid.

Frost is going to get this turned around and win a national title. Get behind it or or go cheer on some other team.

And here you continue to try and attack me instead of just talking about the subject of the thread. You are a full blown hater. Get behind Frost or go cheer on some other football team.

I said the same day that Riley was hired that it would destroy this program and it did. Never liked the guy and never will - as a football coach. His hires, for most of them, were horrid.

Frost is going to get this turned around and win a national title. Get behind it or or go cheer on some other team.

150% behind Frost, 150% you're a fraud and there isn't a f'ing thing you can or will do about it. Go DM some more recruits pretending to work for NU.

#Fraud

Reactions: Husker Priapism
150% you're a fraud.

I know what you are trying to accomplish by your posts and it isn't going to work. Majority of people do not give a crap about your posts, they just want to know who we might get as commits. This isn't about you and or me, this is about Frost turning this program around.

Like I have said, get behind it or go find a new team to cheer.

I know what you are trying to accomplish by your posts and it isn't going to work. Majority of people do not give a crap about your posts, they just want to know who we might get as commits. This isn't about you and or me, this is about Frost turning this program around.

Like I have said, get behind it or go find a new team to cheer.

150% you're a fraud.

Reactions: 21Husker1984
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT