ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting info

To get this thread back to the topic instead of trollish behavior by a poster,....

The JUCO ILB that is visiting is said to be the best inside linebacker prospect that will visit Nebraska in many years. If we were able to land him that would be one of the biggest gets at the linebacker spot in many years.

To get this thread back to the topic instead of trollish behavior by a poster,....

The JUCO ILB that is visiting is said to be the best inside linebacker prospect that will visit Nebraska in many years. If we were able to land him that would be one of the biggest gets at the linebacker spot in many years.
@Mike Matya @Sean Callahan @sparky62 Can you guys get rid of him. It's @nebraskafaninwi I don't think he should be allowed anywhere near this place after the crap he pullled. He's starting to contact kids via DM on twitter and claim insider status again. It's happening all over again.

@Mike Matya @Sean Callahan @sparky62 Can you guys get rid of him. It's @nebraskafaninwi I don't think he should be allowed anywhere near this place after the crap he pullled. He's starting to contact kids via DM on twitter and claim insider status again. It's happening all over again.

This is coming from a poster that literally registered an account just to come after me regardless of what is posted. You have issues, major issues.

It is clear that the fanbase still has some bad apples that want to make things about other fans and not the program. I will say this to those fans - you can join in on the fun for the Frost program at a later time.

This is coming from a poster that literally registered an account just to come after me regardless of what is posted. You have issues, major issues.

It is clear that the fanbase still has some bad apples that want to make things about other fans and not the program. I will say this to those fans - you can join in on the fun for the Frost program at a later time.

150% you're a fraud.

Reactions: mebeinme0831
It is cool that I have two hardcore haters. They can have fun in their misery and I will enjoy the turnaround of the football program and be as happy as ever in regards to Nebraska football.

Frost is going to get this turned around!!!!

Reactions: Riler0
It is cool that I have two hardcore haters. They can have fun in their misery and I will enjoy the turnaround of the football program and be as happy as ever in regards to Nebraska football.

150% you're a fraud.

Reactions: mebeinme0831
Protip: stop replying to him if you think it's that big of a deal.

Act like an adult.

Easy solution. If you don't like what someone says on the board their is an ignore button. It works great.

Trying to get someone banned is childish, besides there are people one this board that have been banned 50+ times and just get right back on so it obviously doesn't work very well...

Coleastherb usually makes good posts so I don't understand people calling him a troll. I don't know what situation they're talking about and don't really care. Lots of people tweet at recruits even though I don't really agree with it. He's a good poster though and has good information.

21Husker1984 the only posts he ever makes is to try to get Coleastherb banned. CoachDubs is the biggest troll here but he's able to get away with it. Can't handle anybody challenging him which is why he ignores everybody who disagrees

And some people are foolish and thus fooled easily! Just saying! Do not believe every thing you read and do not trust that which you cannot learn about later or cannot confirm at some point!

And some people are foolish and thus fooled easily! Just saying! Do not believe every thing you read and do not trust that which you cannot learn about later or cannot confirm at some point!
Didn't say I did believe everything he says. Some on here treat everything CoachDubs says as gospel. Just look at how wrong he was about Riley, and certain posters accept everything he says without question? Doesn't make sense to me.

giphy.gif

People like you are a reason why this fanbase became splinted and hate thrown upon each other. You are failing to be united under Frost and you should top pretending to have inside info. I have seen your posts and they are always due for a good laugh.

And here you continue to try and attack me instead of just talking about the subject of the thread. You are a full blown hater. Get behind Frost or go cheer on some other football team.

I said the same day that Riley was hired that it would destroy this program and it did. Never liked the guy and never will - as a football coach. His hires, for most of them, were horrid.

Frost is going to get this turned around and win a national title. Get behind it or or go cheer on some other team.

#haterswillhate.

Get over yourself and move on with life. Or get some therapy.

So you have nothing intelligent to say in this thread. It is time for you to get over yourself.

I know what you are trying to accomplish by your posts and it isn't going to work. Majority of people do not give a crap about your posts, they just want to know who we might get as commits. This isn't about you and or me, this is about Frost turning this program around.

Like I have said, get behind it or go find a new team to cheer.

Yep, you want to make this about posters and not the program. I already knew that was the case but your posts confirm it.

And not once do you deny being @nebraskafaninwi.

If it is you, and it looks like it is, go away. You are a creepy stalker, and nobody wants your 'information' you snag somewhere else and post on a free board.

And not once do you deny being @nebraskafaninwi.

If it is you, and it looks like it is, go away. You are a creepy stalker, and nobody wants your 'information' you snag somewhere else and post on a free board.
Talking about creepy stalkers...who the heck are you? CoachDubs does the exact same thing, and most here seem to appreciate it. Coleastherb is a good poster and I hope he continues to post here more.

Talking about creepy stalkers...who the heck are you? CoachDubs does the exact same thing, and most here seem to appreciate it. Coleastherb is a good poster and I hope he continues to post here more.

Your opinion won't matter much soon. If coleastherb is the same guy that has been banned from multiple sites because he calls recruits directly pretending to be someone representing UNL football, he will be gone soon.

Your opinion won't matter much soon. If coleastherb is the same guy that has been banned from multiple sites because he calls recruits directly pretending to be someone representing UNL football, he will be gone soon.
Now that's weird stuff. nebraskaninwi was as goofy as a two peckered possum in mating season as I recall.

Same syntax, same passing off recruiting info as his own, same twitter stalking, same contacting recruits directly, same pretending to be a high school coach in wisconsin, same guy....

Priapism is a prolonged erection of the penis. The persistent erection continues hours beyond or isn't caused by sexual stimulation. Priapism is usually painful.

And you're talking abt creepy...

Priapism is a prolonged erection of the penis. The persistent erection continues hours beyond or isn't caused by sexual stimulation. Priapism is usually painful.

And you're talking abt creepy...
If you are suggesting a medical term used for a clever Internet handle is the equivalent to a guy that preys on young football recruits, then your opinion is suspect.

Didn't say I did believe everything he says. Some on here treat everything CoachDubs says as gospel. Just look at how wrong he was about Riley, and certain posters accept everything he says without question? Doesn't make sense to me.
Agree. I don't know much about coleastherb, so I can't say much about him.
But it's interesting that every thread CoachDubs is involved with turns into a barrage of personal insults and taking sides. It looks like Dubs/HTO/Bubblegum ...(whatever the hell it is this week!) is just mad that someone else may have some "insider info" that his sycophants seem to think he has cornered the market on.

Reactions: Riler0 and oldjar07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT