ADVERTISEMENT

Recent NU bb fans I am one

FlRed

Sophomore
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I really don't see this team having a better season next year unless we can get some solid min with Vucetic has anyone seen him in practice to give any idea if he can contribute any meaningful time next year???

I don't think Vucetic has to be good for this team to get better next year. Not gonna say this team will make the tourny or anything immediately next year but there will be a talent upgrade. Gallegos, Rivers, Shields, and Parker return from last year and the transfers from Florida and Texas Tech will be done with their sit out year and eligible to play. Also Biggs will be coming off a redshirt year and able to play now too. Miles also has a pretty good recruiting class coming in with a much needed upgrade coming at PG in Tai Webster, along with two other 3 star rated guards. I don't think we will all the sudden become world beaters next year, but I do believe the talent level will take a step up and will begin to build for the future. I am very excited about what Tim Miles is doing here!

Vucetic looks terrible, IMO, but I agree he doesn't need to be a key cog for Nebrasketball to make a modest step up next year. Making the NIT seems like a reasonable goal for next season.

Looks like Leslee Smith from Seward Community College may commit to NU. Now if we can get Atewe from Toronto to sign maybe we will have two "bigs" that can help us next season. Neither appear to be super players, but both are large frame and can help us inside next season. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT