ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska v Maryland Sights & Sounds from Memorial

maplesyrup95

Junior
Nov 26, 2014
I can understand 2-turnover games here and there throughout a season. But I have never seen turnovers like that in person in a college football game (no, I was not at the ‘09 Iowa State game).

My takeaways from Memorial that might have been missed on p’cock:

- After 3 turnovers, most defenses fully quit on their offense. Our D did not. They noticeably played their balls off well past the 4 turnover mark. Javin Wright and Ty Robinson single-handedly kept us in the game, along with the Polar Bear and Marques Buford, who looked like a missile sacking Tagovailoa. Anyone with some pull in the NU admin offices better find a way to slip Tony White a $750,000 bonus for Christmas and make him say ‘no way’ to head coaching jobs.

- Tagovailoa’s throw from the left hash at the Maryland 25 to the NU 25 sideline was next level. A 50-yarder essentially thrown a 65-yard dime laser beam. It’s time to hit the portal for a QB like that. We have plenty of $$ to snag a good QB. Get it done.

- For an 11AM crowd in November, the energy was surprisingly good. Nobody waited to wake up at 11AM. That place was on the brink of eruption when Purdy drove down the field before the last INT.

- Rhule better find some duct tape for the QB and TO issues the next 2 weeks. I don’t care what it takes to get that 6th MF’ing W. This program cannot afford to miss another bowl game.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT