ADVERTISEMENT

Re-evaluation by season ticket holder.....

Fed-Up

Walk On
Nov 2, 2019
My season tickets are not an inexpensive thing to buy year after year. I will have to re-evaluate whether or not I am getting what I have been paying for from them. Up to this point for at least the last 8 years...the answer is no, not even close.

I have had my tickets a long time...but I simply can't enjoy it (or watching this crap on TV either). This coaching staff has really taken the little bit of joy out of watching Husker football.

This is maybe the worst coaching staff in the B1G ( maybe the exception is Chinander).
What an utter waste of a dedicated fan base!

Before moving out of state, I used to get staff tickets. It was nice because staff do not have to donate the bullshit seat license fee. That check would be harder and harder to write these days. I always enjoyed the routine of meeting up with friends before the game, and then staying downtown to drink and eat afterward. The social aspect of it isn't enough to justify tickets, though. You can go downtown without tickets. Scalpers are probably giving away tickets these days, anyway.

I was critical of the Chinander hire but he's done way better in comparison to Frost. His unit has actually improved every year. They still don't get the clutch stops on defense but they have gotten enough stops to be undefeated with competent special teams and non-brain dead offensive execution. It's just a shame their efforts have been wasted by such a poor offensive and special teams unit again.

I was critical of the Chinander hire but he's done way better in comparison to Frost. His unit has actually improved every year. They still don't get the clutch stops on defense but they have gotten enough stops to be undefeated with competent special teams and non-brain dead offensive execution. It's just a shame their efforts have been wasted by such a poor offensive and special teams unit again.
Defense played well enough to win today after a bad start. Just sucks Adrian blows

My season tickets are not an inexpensive thing to buy year after year. I will have to re-evaluate whether or not I am getting what I have been paying for from them. Up to this point for at least the last 8 years...the answer is no, not even close.

I have had my tickets a long time...but I simply can't enjoy it (or watching this crap on TV either). This coaching staff has really taken the little bit of joy out of watching Husker football.

This is maybe the worst coaching staff in the B1G ( maybe the exception is Chinander).
What an utter waste of a dedicated fan base!
Agree. Get rid of them. There will be nobody to claim them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT