ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking the best NFL helmets.

I thought the Ravens and Cowboys were a little low....and I love me some Dolphins logo to. Otherwise, seems bout right.

I thought the Ravens and Cowboys were a little low....and I love me some Dolphins logo to. Otherwise, seems bout right.
I agreed with the writer that the Dolphins messed up by going away from the old logo. The new one attempted to be modern but it just lost all personality.

The commentary was fun to read. He also nailed it with the Panthers: great looking overall jersey but the helmet on its own is only okay.

i did, too. sadly, no 'hee-haw honeys' on it...just buck and roy.

That show doesn't exactly stand the test of time, it's kind of one of those .."It's so bad, it's good" thangs. I love classic country so I do watch it for the artists but those "jokes" that were funny when I was 10 fall really flat now.

Reactions: tpmcg
Wouldn't a Hee Haw lunch box be just a paper bag or feed sack?
il_794xN.3054968751_auh2.jpg

trust me, i took paper sacks after the first few times.

We had a Peanuts lunchbox and a Dukes of Hazzard lunchbox. You think my brother and I fought over the Dukes one? Yes, yes we did.

The Speedway museum in Lincoln has a huge lunchbox collection!

We had a Peanuts lunchbox and a Dukes of Hazzard lunchbox. You think my brother and I fought over the Dukes one? Yes, yes we did.

The Speedway museum in Lincoln has a huge lunchbox collection!
daisy duke...?

Jets, Browns, Colts are waaaay over-rated.
Texans are under-rated.
Waiting for the Eagles to abandon the midnight green and get back to a kelly green compatible helmet.

steelers logo #1
raiders logo #2
rams helmet #3
vikings #4
dolphins logo #5

images

i think as a consolation, my dad bought me the deluxe version of the nfl sticker book from a gas station on 90th & fort.

Pittsburgh is the best. True story. A man that grew up on the north side of Pittsburgh (Irish/German) who worked for Republic Steel as a salesman (Cleveland hq) sent Art Rooney a letter saying the Steelers should put the chemical symbol for steel on the helmet. Mr. Rooney replied they would only put it on one side in case the fans didn’t like it.

Vikings have a top 3 helmet, if not the best. The Bengals helmet looks cartoon and way overrated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT