ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking HC job positions in the B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 4.6.3:
I get it Beav, I really do. It's ok for you to jump in every thread and throw insults like "try and volunteer and do good in society". All while hiding behind a sad need to attempt humor. I understand now you were not loved enough as a child, maybe that's why you are on a path to repeat it with your son. But I am no doctor, I will leave those types of conclusions to you the expert on internet board behavior. Keep chiming in thread after thread with your jokes. Or, you know, go take your kid to lunch or something more valuable to his needs in society.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Awwww, look at you! Where did you you get your psychology degree? Were the classes hard? I had no idea you were so skilled in psychoanalysis.

You're doing like a C+, maybe a B minus job of keeping track of my life to this point, but it's slipping the more specific you try to get. You're on track with the general theme of how I don't get to spend as much time with my child as I would in a perfect world, but the details are just falling all apart on you.

I apologize that this isn't going like you planned. I know you thought you could just accuse me of being a bad father until I went on tilt and started demanding your address so we could settle it on the lawn. But that's not going to happen, because you can't make me mad. That would require me to value your opinion even a little bit.

I can see that's your "wheelhouse" so to speak. You don't have the intellectual weaponry to win at a real back-and-forth, so you compensate by just getting as incendiary as you can right away. Classic drag-them-down-to-your-level-and-win-with-experience strategy. If you turn it ugly, that gives you home field advantage.

That's about a few things, really. Displacement could be one. Projection perhaps. Ultimately, though, I'd say it's rooted in a pervasive fear of rejection. The defensively motivated desire to lash out and push others away due to struggles with intimacy that stem from having been jilted in significant moments when you had previously allowed yourself to be emotionally available.

It's not your fault...hey, sport.............it's not your fault.

tumblr_lbhn2gs3Yk1qcxch0o1_500.png

You are right. And as I said you are the expert here on other peoples lives. You can keep saying you don't care. Yet you continue to respend. Every. Single. Time. Like clockwork. You will continue to jump in on threads with your little jokes and insults, claiming not to care. Keep trying, and keep telling yourself you don't care. Actions speak louder than words. Next time you get to have your kid, you may want to try and teach him that. It is clear you cannot figure that out.

You are right. And as I said you are the expert here on other peoples lives. You can keep saying you don't care. Yet you continue to respend. Every. Single. Time. Like clockwork. You will continue to jump in on threads with your little jokes and insults, claiming not to care. Keep trying, and keep telling yourself you don't care. Actions speak louder than words. Next time you get to have your kid, you may want to try and teach him that. It is clear you cannot figure that out.
That's sorta all you have, isn't it? We're several posts deep for you, and no new material is emerging. You're like a broken record that sucked even when it was new. You have this plan that isn't working, but you just keep on going back to it as though you were the Kevin Cosgrove of the internet.

I respond for two reasons. One is because I'm bored today. It's a slow day and I have more than enough time to do this and everything else I need to get done before I wrap my day. Two is because I'm enjoying the opportunity to encourage you to embarrass yourself.

You're my entertainment for the day, get it? It's funny to me how terrible you are at doing the only thing you ever do. I find it amusing to just stand here with my palm on your head and watch you swing away. And swing you do.

Every. Single. Time.

Originally posted by TheBeav815:

That's sorta all you have, isn't it? We're several posts deep for you, and no new material is emerging. You're like a broken record that sucked even when it was new. You have this plan that isn't working, but you just keep on going back to it as though you were the Kevin Cosgrove of the internet.

I respond for two reasons. One is because I'm bored today. It's a slow day and I have more than enough time to do this and everything else I need to get done before I wrap my day. Two is because I'm enjoying the opportunity to encourage you to embarrass yourself.

You're my entertainment for the day, get it? It's funny to me how terrible you are at doing the only thing you ever do. I find it amusing to just stand here with my palm on your head and watch you swing away. And swing you do.

Every. Single. Time.
I like this Beav guy, he's a good one. You remind me of a poster on our side of the river. He's an exceptional sort of deviant, you appear to have the potential to live up to his standard. Come over to the HR if you ever get a chance. I have a feeling you could become much more entertaining if allowed to.

Respond to me funny man! What exactly do you claim to "have"? Is it the claim to not care and respond endlessly? What is it?

Originally posted by TheBeav815:
Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
Licking balls is your daily business, interesting...
Oh man, if only....
NOOOOOOOO I just realized you didn't say, "Licking YOUR balls..." and now it seems like I replied enthusiastically about just generally licking balls!

tumblr_l2z4ukMaBJ1qzdzcdo1_500.png

Talk about embarrassing.... you bring nothing but cute jabs and claims of "not caring" or "waiting for you to keep going"... what is it Beav? What makes you the king of the interwebs? For a guy that claims others only have one thing, what is yours? We know you will write out a long response about not caring (which is pretty much admitting the exact opposite, you are just too stupid to see that).

Talk about embarrassing.... you bring nothing but cute jabs and claims of "not caring" or "waiting for you to keep going"... what is it Beav? What makes you the king of the interwebs? For a guy that claims others only have one thing, what is yours? We know you will write out a long response about not caring (which is pretty much admitting the exact opposite, you are just too stupid to see that).

He's not, another holds that claim.

We should really get back to topic. Because I think it's really a good topic of debate. Personally, I see tOSU, Michigan, MSU, OSU, Wiscy, Nebraska, Ia as all being fine jobs.

tOSU, pressure, but you have the resources and recuiting to live up to it.Awesome fan support Great pay.

Michigan, huge pressure, and you have the resources and recruiting to live up to it, just need to make it happen. Withering but once again growing fan support, some of the very best when times are good. Great pay

MSU, pressure growing,very good resources and better recruiting these days to live up to it. Consistent and rabid fan support. Great pay.

Wiscy, big pressure,not as good as they should be resources and recruiting to live up to it. Consistent and rabid fan support(their fans suck btw) Consistent success, okay pay.

Nebraska, HUGE pressure,great resources and a bit of recruiting disadvantage, not a huge one. Great fan support. Consistent, but needs to step up. Good to great pay.

PSU, HUGE pressure,great resources and a great recruiting base, INSANE fans support(I do mean insane), Consistent, but needs to step up, Good to great pay.

Iowa, pressure, great resources(its now very true) and a bit of a recruiting disadvantage, made worse by boring coach. Great fan support but withering due to inconsistency. No consistent at all record wise, GREAT pay regardless.

This post was edited on 4/15 1:47 PM by HawktimusPrime

Respond to me funny man! What exactly do you claim to "have"? Is it the claim to not care and respond endlessly? What is it?
Oh gracious, where to begin? Let's just free associate here...

A full head of hair
A waist
A pretty cool dog
Moderate-to-good Call of Duty skills
The ability to pleasure a woman
A charcoal grill (not one of those gas ones, those are for pretenders)
I've totally exchanged emails with ESPNU personality Matt Schick
A solid Andre the Giant impression (see above)
One time my dad saw James Earl Jones at the restaurant we were at, but I was pretty young and didn't really know who he was (James Earl Jones, not my dad) and my back was to him, but the waiter confirmed it was James Earl Jones
I was in the all-state choir in high school
A suitable pair of shoes for most occasions

I mean I could keep going, but I don't want this to spiral into materialism, you know?

I enjoy your desire to try to go after me about being funny. Like that's just an awful thing to be and if we can all agree on hating one thing, that one thing is jokes. Everyone LOVES the guy who shows up to every threat looking to talk sh** and have it degenerate into a shouting match. Definitely claim this as your territory and see if you can't run me off for daring to crack a joke now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT