ADVERTISEMENT

Random NIL Thought ...

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
With all this controversy about the Trans picture promoting Bud Light Beer , you have to wonder why beer companies don't jump into NIL deals with pictures of star football players on cans. Maybe it is prohibited for beer companies to get involved in NIL, But if you can sell beer in a stadium which is becoming more common then why not NIL deals for the "of age" players? You know they drink a "little bit" of beer. I don't know the NIL rules/restrictions. But I do bet a picture of a Nebraska starting QB on a beer can would sell a whole lot more beer in the state. Ha.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
With all this controversy about the Trans picture promoting Bud Light Beer , you have to wonder why beer companies don't jump into NIL deals with pictures of star football players on cans. Maybe it is prohibited for beer companies to get involved in NIL, But if you can sell beer in a stadium which is becoming more common then why not NIL deals for the "of age" players? You know they drink a "little bit" of beer. I don't know the NIL rules/restrictions. But I do bet a picture of a Nebraska starting QB on a beer can would sell a whole lot more beer in the state. Ha.
Pretty sure stuff like alcohol, tobacco, etc isn't permitted.

Reactions: king_kong_
NIL/NCAA not nearly Woke enough. ANY marketing anymore is REQUIRED to place LQBTQIENFIRICNAI+#^]%{ folks on a pedestal, and CANNOT feature primarily Caucasian actors. God forbid put any minority as the antagonist in an ad for home security…

Let ‘em keep doing it. There are actually folks still left in this country who do NOT require Gubmint making decisions for them, or ‘media’ telling them how to think, defining what constitutes ‘Truth’ on that particular day. No Gubmint mandates or activist ‘media’ will change their minds.

The Sheep (libs) are particularly susceptible to the ever-evolving definitions of ‘truth’. Media can invent as much as they want… they’re just making their Lib base more confused about themselves. So much conflicting ‘truth’. Hard to keep track of!

They say it is prohibited but there is not a judge in the country that is ever going to stop a player from making money.

Bud Light sales have nose dived since they came out with that stint. Head of marketing has got to be getting beat with a rubber hose.
17% drop I believe, which I like to see. Sadly, Anheuser Busch - Inbev own a shìtload of other beer/alcohol brands so they won't even notice.

NIL/NCAA not nearly Woke enough. ANY marketing anymore is REQUIRED to place LQBTQIENFIRICNAI+#^]%{ folks on a pedestal, and CANNOT feature primarily Caucasian actors. God forbid put any minority as the antagonist in an ad for home security…

Let ‘em keep doing it. There are actually folks still left in this country who do NOT require Gubmint making decisions for them, or ‘media’ telling them how to think, defining what constitutes ‘Truth’ on that particular day. No Gubmint mandates or activist ‘media’ will change their minds.

The Sheep (libs) are particularly susceptible to the ever-evolving definitions of ‘truth’. Media can invent as much as they want… they’re just making their Lib base more confused about themselves. So much conflicting ‘truth’. Hard to keep track of!
4a243d5033919758f6ebb17249000d102b68e7d05e84ca9b4ec869b9d958fc35_1.jpg

I have heard the head of marketing and her boss were out on leave.

The number one job of marketing is to know your customers. I heard that marketing vice president say they were known as a frat beer and she wanted to change that. Last time I looked frats drank a lot of beer. What better customer base to have than college fraternities and the vice president of marketing can’t see that ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT