ADVERTISEMENT

Ralph Brown

Haven't heard anything that would indicate he has resurfaced. The behavior of his family in regards to Ralph's kids is just bizarre.

Reactions: headcard
Either he has serious mental health issues or has found a way to avoid child custody payments. Both requires prayer for him.
Wasn't Ralph Brown getting regular interview spots on the radio a few years back? He sounded pretty good. I thought he may have a future in the radio business.

Unlikely this will have a good ending.
Given the several hundred thousand homeless people living in California, Nevada and Arizona, there's a good chance he's living in a tent. I have a renter whose sister lived in tents and shelters in California for years until she hooked up with another junkie and they had enough Social Security disability payments to first rent and then buy a house. They just hang out, get high and have the government checks direct deposited now.

Given the several hundred thousand homeless people living in California, Nevada and Arizona, there's a good chance he's living in a tent. I have a renter whose sister lived in tents and shelters in California for years until she hooked up with another junkie and they had enough Social Security disability payments to first rent and then buy a house. They just hang out, get high and have the government checks direct deposited now.
I'm afraid we are just going to see more of this. Sad reality. This country needs to wake up.

Have we looked in Memorial Stadium for him? No one has been allowed there so maybe he is there?

Show me an ex with kids that doesn't want more $$ please, I have never seen one of those.

Found one.

none_5336.jpg

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT