ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola will transfer at the end of the year

When we beat Ohio State next week people will feel differently

trolling.ashx

If Raiola was really interested in winning a title (BIG or CFP) he would have never come to Nebraska. We’re still miles away from that. I think he came because of his dad’s alma mater and not wanting to have to fight for his position (like at Georgia or Ohio State). He wanted a guaranteed start from day 1. He’s making more money here than he would have at those other schools.

It wouldn’t surprise me, nor would I blame him. I imagine there are plenty of teams out there who’d be able to offer him more (of everything) than this team. So far, he’s regressing this season, and that’s squarely on the coaches.
I also blame some of the players for half assing it out there. They gave up early today pure and simple. He came here to help save a program but he can’t do it alone.

I also blame some of the players for half assing it out there. They gave up early today pure and simple. He came here to help save a program but he can’t do it alone.
There’s something very wrong. A few weeks ago he was running an Oklahoma drill before the game to get his guys riled up. The fans eat that shit up, but I thought it was odd AF..

There’s something very wrong. A few weeks ago he was running an Oklahoma drill before the game to get his guys riled up. The fans eat that shit up, but I thought it was odd AF..
I don’t have the answers either only that there is a losing culture that has been here for quite some time.

There is something with our team and it has been common through multiple coaching regimes. Against less talented teams I’d say we win 85% of the time. Equal talented teams 45% chance we win. More talented teams we lose big 100% of the time and things unravel quickly. This program has a fragile psyche and cannot find in themselves to rise to the occasion. I cannot explain but it really started after Osborne left and has gotten worse in the last 10 years.

Barney was the only receiver I saw doing anything with passion today and even he was off at times...
Barney is among the few warriors on this team. I hate calling out this Football program but they need to be called out. Nothing in life is easy and if they are half assing it maybe they should do something else that they are more passionate about. Football is a tough sport with two results: you’re a Winner or you’re a Loser

Excited to have him on our team. However, the offense continues to be a dumpster fire with no end insight. He has a track record of moving from school to school. Played for 3 different High Schools across the country and changed commitment to 3 different colleges.
Why would he stay here with a continued nightmare of an offensive line? He would benefit by transferring to a top school that has a track record of protecting passing QBs. A QB at N has to be an elite scrambler to survive. Sorry, but this will happen just watch it unfold.
Not sure it is much of a loss. I'm ready for the next player up...

Excited to have him on our team. However, the offense continues to be a dumpster fire with no end insight. He has a track record of moving from school to school. Played for 3 different High Schools across the country and changed commitment to 3 different colleges.
Why would he stay here with a continued nightmare of an offensive line? He would benefit by transferring to a top school that has a track record of protecting passing QBs. A QB at N has to be an elite scrambler to survive. Sorry, but this will happen just watch it unfold.
I could care less. We need real men on the line and run the ball. Put the money in the trenches first.

I don’t have the answers either only that there is a losing culture that has been here for quite some time.

There is something with our team and it has been common through multiple coaching regimes. Against less talented teams I’d say we win 85% of the time. Equal talented teams 45% chance we win. More talented teams we lose big 100% of the time and things unravel quickly. This program has a fragile psyche and cannot find in themselves to rise to the occasion. I cannot explain but it really started after Osborne left and has gotten worse in the last 10 years.
Much less than 45% since 2016.

Seriously, if you're going to be stupid then don't bother. Yeah because their won't be good QBs, only Sims type players
Find one that would be better than sims willing to come here. It would be stupid to take that chance. Just play Kaelin stop being a moron about it.

Find one that would be better than sims willing to come here. It would be stupid to take that chance. Just play Kaelin stop being a moron about it.

If we can't win with a 5-Star QB, you think a 3-star kid from Bellevue West is the answer?

I'm done, you are obviously trolling or stupid. Loser mentality
Loser mentality, yes that is exactly the mentality there in Lincoln for 8 years now. F ing 49 point loss to Indiana and you think things will be better. You talk sh!t about particular players on the roster it’s obvious you are the troll.

If we can't win with a 5-Star QB, you think a 3-star kid from Bellevue West is the answer?
I’m not saying anything about the 5 star, I am saying trash transfer qbs would be no better than Kaelin. please pay attention and stop putting words in my mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT