ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola Season Props Posted

Now I want to know how old your dog is!?!?

cant-teach-an-old-dog.jpg

the only time Satt has had a 5* QB running his offense (Spencer Rattler), here's where he finished:

3,026 yards
18 TDs
46 yards rushing
3 TD

and that was with the offense running about a 51% pass/49% rush play mix - way way way more pass happy than I and everyone else believe our mix will be this season

Ratt may have been a 5*, but he had a 5-cent head.

I do not see DR having a pass-happy offense as a Frosh, but maybe a Soph and above (if he is still around). They need the RB's to ground and pound and take the pressure off the O-line. If any QB is in a constant passing situation, they are not effective. I would like to see 60/40 run to pass. I want to see defenses sucking wind in the 4th qtr because they are beat up, not because of chasing receivers. Every team NU plays this year should lose the next week because they are so beaten up.

If they can get a solid running game, the numbers will take care of themselves...
Under
Over
Under
Over

Reactions: RedMyMind
Ratt may have been a 5*, but he had a 5-cent head.

I do not see DR having a pass-happy offense as a Frosh, but maybe a Soph and above (if he is still around). They need the RB's to ground and pound and take the pressure off the O-line. If any QB is in a constant passing situation, they are not effective. I would like to see 60/40 run to pass. I want to see defenses sucking wind in the 4th qtr because they are beat up, not because of chasing receivers. Every team NU plays this year should lose the next week because they are so beaten up.

If they can get a solid running game, the numbers will take care of themselves...
Under
Over
Under
Over

You protect the OL and QB by doing the unexpected, which is throwing on early downs. Given our RB and OL, do you think we are just going to ground and pound against Big 10 defenses, especially without the threat of the QB running?
Looking at our RB vs. WR/TE, you think they are waiting until 3rd and 8 to throw the ball?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT