ADVERTISEMENT

Put Us In the Top 15, Cowardly AP Voters

Let’s finish this game. Let’s also realize Colorado is awful with a great hype man and the media propping them up.

we belong!

Turn Up Drinking GIF by Heavy Steppers

I really want to agree with you. But I don’t.

Colorado has 3 really elite players in Sanders, Hunter and Horn. After that they are a very average if not below average football team.

I’m concerned we did nothing offensively in the second half. I think the officiating was horrible, but despite that we did nothing offensively. As good as DR is, he was a bit off tonight. He overthrew a few passes. A couple that were likely TDs. He’s a stud, don’t get me wrong . And a year from now those over throws are completions but he still needs to develop.

I think the final score should have been more like 42-10 but regardless, it was a dominant performance. But to be top 15 we should have put them away for good in the second half.

I expect the Huskers to be ranked in either or both polls. A little bit earned and a little bit of sentiment to have Nebraska back on the map. I’ll take it either way if it helps with visibility and recruiting.

Notre Dame belongs in the top 10. the loss to Northern Illinois was an anomaly. As a matter of fact, let's push Notre Dame into the top 3.

• Haha
Reactions: jteten and meo1960

Colorado has 3 really elite players in Sanders, Hunter and Horn. After that they are a very average if not below average football team.

I’m concerned we did nothing offensively in the second half. I think the officiating was horrible, but despite that we did nothing offensively. As good as DR is, he was a bit off tonight. He overthrew a few passes. A couple that were likely TDs. He’s a stud, don’t get me wrong . And a year from now those over throws are completions but he still needs to develop.

I think the final score should have been more like 42-10 but regardless, it was a dominant performance. But to be top 15 we should have put them away for good in the second half.
I mean, I agree with you. I see the same things. But we're a young team. We're learning. And we're winning. Lots to work on, but Game 2. Another victory. It's nice to feel good for a change. Seemed like lots of big plays for us were called back. Pretty exciting. I believe it was a major recruiting event tonight, as well. We should reap from this performance and the fans going nuts had to help recruit as well.

Reactions: timnsun

House Yes GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT