ADVERTISEMENT

Put Us In the Top 15, Cowardly AP Voters

Let’s finish this game. Let’s also realize Colorado is awful with a great hype man and the media propping them up.

we belong!

Turn Up Drinking GIF by Heavy Steppers

I really want to agree with you. But I don’t.

Colorado has 3 really elite players in Sanders, Hunter and Horn. After that they are a very average if not below average football team.

I’m concerned we did nothing offensively in the second half. I think the officiating was horrible, but despite that we did nothing offensively. As good as DR is, he was a bit off tonight. He overthrew a few passes. A couple that were likely TDs. He’s a stud, don’t get me wrong . And a year from now those over throws are completions but he still needs to develop.

I think the final score should have been more like 42-10 but regardless, it was a dominant performance. But to be top 15 we should have put them away for good in the second half.

I expect the Huskers to be ranked in either or both polls. A little bit earned and a little bit of sentiment to have Nebraska back on the map. I’ll take it either way if it helps with visibility and recruiting.

Colorado has 3 really elite players in Sanders, Hunter and Horn. After that they are a very average if not below average football team.

I’m concerned we did nothing offensively in the second half. I think the officiating was horrible, but despite that we did nothing offensively. As good as DR is, he was a bit off tonight. He overthrew a few passes. A couple that were likely TDs. He’s a stud, don’t get me wrong . And a year from now those over throws are completions but he still needs to develop.

I think the final score should have been more like 42-10 but regardless, it was a dominant performance. But to be top 15 we should have put them away for good in the second half.
I mean, I agree with you. I see the same things. But we're a young team. We're learning. And we're winning. Lots to work on, but Game 2. Another victory. It's nice to feel good for a change. Seemed like lots of big plays for us were called back. Pretty exciting. I believe it was a major recruiting event tonight, as well. We should reap from this performance and the fans going nuts had to help recruit as well.

Reactions: timnsun

House Yes GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT