ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Uconn

Purdue’s offense is pathetic. Defensive rebounding is equally pathetic. Should’ve bet on UConn’s guard play. Purdue does not have a Newton but UConn kind of has an Edey.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
🤣 these players and coach that you are trying to insult so badly are curb stomping your team
Oh great now we have UConn trolls on our board. Why do we attract all these whack jobs. Get a job Zeke .. you're only 19. You have time to correct yourself

Reactions: Streamer15

And the Nebraska teams are sitting at home watching like the rest of us.

move-along-nothing-to-see-here.gif

Oh great now we have UConn trolls on our board. Why do we attract all these whack jobs. Get a job Zeke .. you're only 19. You have time to correct yourself
Not a UConn troll you fool. Just laughing at the moron talking crap about the team that just blew out Purdue. You seem awfully crabby all the time. Are you unhappy at home ?

I don't think there are any Purdue "fans" here. Maybe for the evening but that's over now
I found it funny he was calling them pussy and bitch when they just won back to back championships. Guess Nebraska needs to get more of those pussies and bitches 🤣?

Reactions: c3o
Not a UConn troll you fool. Just laughing at the moron talking crap about the team that just blew out Purdue. You seem awfully crabby all the time. Are you unhappy at home ?
I seem crabby all the time? The guy whining about his beloved UConn getting made fun of is so insecure. Get a life Zeke

I seem crabby all the time? The guy whining about his beloved UConn getting made fun of is so insecure. Get a life Zeke
Yes you do seem crabby. And to be honest i don’t care about UConn, I just find it funny you crybabies that are upset Purdue got destroyed took to making fun of UConn. You aren’t the tough guy you think you are….you are insecure, weak, and fragile
I’m sure your parents are tired of their loser son leeching off them still.

Yes you do seem crabby. And to be honest i don’t care about UConn, I just find it funny you crybabies that are upset Purdue got destroyed took to making fun of UConn. You aren’t the tough guy you think you are….you are insecure, weak, and fragile
I’m sure your parents are tired of their loser son leeching off them still.
My parents love my leeching. My mom still says I’m the most handsome boy in America

🤣 these players and coach that you are trying to insult so badly are curb stomping your team
No way, I am not a PU fan.

I did take Uconn -7, Edey over 24 and the Uconn guard over 9 second half.

This was one of the worst NCAA Tournaments in a long time. So many blowouts, almost no exciting finishes.
Another chapter of the best of the rest. If it's the early 1980s, there's 30 other players playing in this tournament and the results would be quite different. Only 20% of NBA players have a college degree, 46% for the NFL, only about 5% for MLB.

Last edited:
Another chapter of the best of the rest. If it's the early 1980s, there's 30 other players playing in this tournament and the results would be quite different.
Portal is changing it all.

Back even just a few years ago you had those low-major and mid-major teams that would start 5 dudes with 100 games of exp each and 4 years of working out.

22-23 year olds vs 18-19 year olds. That is gone.

If you are a start player for Po-Dunk U, you are leaving.

VCU or Butler they are never FF again. Not without a ton of lucky bounces.

Who is his brother? I better avoid it cause this dude is annoying as faq
Seriously you never heard of Bobby Hurley the point guard for Duke when they had Grant Hill and Christian Laettner?

Bobby cries way more than his brother.

No way, I am not a PU fan.

I did take Uconn -7, Edey over 24 and the Uconn guard over 9 second half.
Sure you did, especially after starting out the thread with how exposed Clingan was going to get. If you believed that, you were not going to play the favorite. Clingan is going to be a first round draft pick and go much higher than Edey. Most of your posts are weak but this one is just about as dumb as one can get. You're a red boarding fool.

Reactions: Zeke2005
Spencer and Newton will probably get drafted. But who knows
Castle is a consensus lottery pick. Maybe the best freshman on ball defender in cbb history. Spencer's measurables don't support him getting drafted, but I could easily see him on an NBA roster over the next couple of years.

Reactions: king_kong_
Castle is a consensus lottery pick. Maybe the best freshman on ball defender in cbb history. Spencer's measurables don't support him getting drafted, but I could easily see him on an NBA roster over the next couple of years.
Saw some mocks that have Spencer going probably based on his shooting and all around aggressive nature. Those second rounds are tough to gauge.

I haven't watched must ASU bb, but apparently Bobby makes Dan look like TO on the sidelines.
Bobby was a little bit more subdued this year, mainly because ASU was bad and he was said to be on the hot seat. When ASU has a competitive team, he's just a total nut case on the sideline. Picture a full-on Fran McCaffrey tantrum that lasts the full two hours.

Saw some mocks that have Spencer going probably based on his shooting and all around aggressive nature. Those second rounds are tough to gauge.
Spencer is comparatively limited as an athlete, but his bb court sense is off the charts and he has serious perimeter scoring chops and is crafty in get other kinds of shots. Whatever draft stock he has was improved by his play the past few weeks.

Spencer is comparatively limited as an athlete, but his bb court sense is off the charts and he has serious perimeter scoring chops and is crafty in get other kinds of shots. Whatever draft stock he has was improved by his play the past few weeks.
There's some of his mold finding success in the NBA. He's a sneaky good athlete. I don't see him as a starter per se but he would definitely have a role. However, I'm not even close to an NBA scout so who knows.

Reactions: inWV
FAU and San Diego State made the Final Four just a year ago.

Hopefully now that the "Covid Year" is over, there will be more parity
Yep...and now the entire FAU team is gone...

and like I said they would need a lucky bounce...which they got vs memphis in the first round and then they played a 16 seed in the second round.

Those teams are farm teams now.

The old 5/12 match up used to be a middle of the road P5 school vs some MAC team with 5 starters that have played together for 4 years. That is gone now.

Sure you did, especially after starting out the thread with how exposed Clingan was going to get. If you believed that, you were not going to play the favorite. Clingan is going to be a first round draft pick and go much higher than Edey. Most of your posts are weak but this one is just about as dumb as one can get. You're a red boarding fool.
There you go mouth.

Purdue - LIVE/Connecticut - LIVE
u137½
(-115)

$15.00

Tristen Newton/2ndH Points
o8½
(-110)
- 2nd H

$10.00

Connecticut
(-110)