ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Uconn

BTF69

Senior
Oct 18, 2023
As an Illini fan I LOVE seeing that bitch center from Uconn get exposed already. Pussy.

Am I wrong or are 2 refs from b1g tonight.? High stepper is for sure

It helps when you have a super-virgin in clingon guarding you.
He’s a good player too. He’s playing great D on Edey but Edey isn’t missing. Really happy with this game. Much better than last few years.

Good half. Scoreboard is correct. Refs letting them bang. Slight advantage to UConn and their back court. Edey keeping them in the game by himself, needs help

Jones slid sideways there. No way in Hell is that a charge.

All 5 on the floor for UConn are a threat. Can’t play off almost anyone. The movement, screens, cuts….pretty fun to watch. Just brutal to defend.

Reactions: huskerdrb and c3o
All 5 on the floor for UConn are a threat. Can’t play off almost anyone. The movement, screens, cuts….pretty fun to watch. Just brutal to defend.
All true but Purdue is defending relatively well. UConn has a starting 5 that’s getting drafted. That’s the difference. Cam Spencer plays so hard and Newton is just as smooth as it gets. Tough to beat a good team with 2 senior guards that could both be AA

Reactions: jteten
All true but Purdue is defending relatively well. UConn has a starting 5 that’s getting drafted. That’s the difference. Cam Spencer plays so hard and Newton is just as smooth as it gets. Tough to beat a good team with 2 senior guards that could both be AA
UConn’s guards are tough. Not surprising that they’ve made Flopper Loyer completely disappear.

Reactions: c3o
All that talent…plus discipline and unselfishness. Thats why nobody can stay within 10 points in a tournament game over the last 2 seasons.

Zero guard play for Purdue. Reverted back to their old ways.
Smith has played well considering, Loyer is absent. They’re true sophomores so they’ll get better. Loyer could be Cam Spencer but he’s playing like a kitten.

Smith has played well considering, Loyer is absent. They’re true sophomores so they’ll get better. Loyer could be Cam Spencer but he’s playing like a kitten.
Smith was ok, but has disappeared and they literally have no one else. Their guards blow right now.

They may get two drafted out their starters with a slight chance of the Karaben kid getting a late pick.

I was pulling for Purdue. I immediately regret that decision. Embarrassing for the Big 10.

This was one of the worst NCAA Tournaments in a long time. So many blowouts, almost no exciting finishes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT