ADVERTISEMENT

PSU spending big $$ to upgrade the Beaver

This is good news for the rest of the conference… I have no doubt that they’re NIL will now take a hit. :)

Reactions: huskerfan66
I spend big money to try to dome the beaver every night. It’s called having a wife. Feels like it’s also cost me $700 million up to this point as well.
How does the joke go..."I do" might as well be abstinence

They can renovate their stadium all they want. They will still have some of the biggest asshole fans in the B1G. And very soon they will not be the perennial third place finisher behind OSU and Michigan, but they will be below Oregon and probably USC as well. It is going to be an impressive and intimidating venue when the renovations are done. And they will still be lagging behind the big boys.

They can renovate their stadium all they want. They will still have some of the biggest asshole fans in the B1G. And very soon they will not be the perennial third place finisher behind OSU and Michigan, but they will be below Oregon and probably USC as well. It is going to be an impressive and intimidating venue when the renovations are done. And they will still be lagging behind the big boys.
Hopefully we can Nebraska to that list beginning in 2025.

I know I'm in the minority but I would love to have a dome on Memorial. As I've got older, I do not need the elements. I would much rather pay money to watch a game with perfect weather an amenities then extreme heat / cold or precipitation. There was a time in my life where I loved it. No so much anymore.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
No dome was mentioned. But 700M eye opener..
Maybe it will be like the Bills new stadium where 64 percent of the fans will be covered by a canopy? But they also lose 10k seats in Buffalo with the new one.
Fortunately, fans can rest assured that New Highmark Stadium will be less demanding, with 64 percent of fans covered by a canopy. It’s one of the several gameday experience improvements set to be made.

Last edited:
Mtv Love GIF by Ex On The Beach

Franklin is a tool.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Didn't see anything about a dome. The only winterization mention was this and it's in work right now.

The winterization of the stadium is currently underway and is an important aspect of the renovation in the immediate future. The process, which includes insulating pipes among other upgrades, would allow the for the facility to be used when the temperature drops below freezing — like for a College Football Playoff game the Nittany Lions could host this December.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT