ADVERTISEMENT

Political but not political

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Joe will live out the year now that he has no political usefulness for anyone including his wife.
I am MAGA but this coup to take down the POTUS after years of accusing bearers of the obvious as anti-democracy is not America. I can almost feel sympathy for crooked Joe. He and his voters were played like drums.

I wonder if Joe will live out the year now that he has no political usefulness for anyone including his wife.
I am MAGA but this coup to take down the POTUS after years of accusing bearers of the obvious as anti-democracy is not America. I can almost feel sympathy for crooked Joe. He and his voters were played like drums.
Of course it's the Chicago way

Threat to democracy. Handful of elites get to handpick someone to run that never won a primary

What's really weird is we haven't heard a thing from Biden.

They, whoever they are, put out some statement, and Biden just hides. Like during the previous election.

The only time they bring him out is when they want him to yell at half the country.

It's a valid question if Biden even knows he's not running? Could they just keep him in hiding for the next 6 months?

What's really weird is we haven't heard a thing from Biden.

They, whoever they are, put out some statement, and Biden just hides. Like during the previous election.

The only time they bring him out is when they want him to yell at half the country.

It's a valid question if Biden even knows he's not running? Could they just keep him in hiding for the next 6 months?
I doubt he knows. They probably tricked him into thinking he won and he’s finishing out his second term the next several months.

I doubt he knows. They probably tricked him into thinking he won and he’s finishing out his second term the next several months.
I feel bad for him and his wife. When you really look at it, they played him and used him. The guy was no more the President than I am.

He was (until now) the most media protected President in my life time (I was not alive for JFK but for some reason that scumbag was also loved by the media but he also loved to party and ****, which is awesome, so I am okay with it)

Joe is no different mentally today, he is the same as he was 4 years ago. They lied and manipulated him and clearly he has not been running the country. They literally created a fake leader.

Here is my question.

If he is basically admitting (without coming out and saying it) that he is not well enough to run again and that he is unfit to run again

Why is he still President??
Because you can be okay for 6 months, while at the same time thinking you can’t do 4 more.

I feel bad for him and his wife. When you really look at it, they played him and used him. The guy was no more the President than I am.

He was (until now) the most media protected President in my life time (I was not alive for JFK but for some reason that scumbag was also loved by the media but he also loved to party and ****, which is awesome, so I am okay with it)

Joe is no different mentally today, he is the same as he was 4 years ago. They lied and manipulated him and clearly he has not been running the country. They literally created a fake leader.
And used a few million fake ballots to do it.

Threat to democracy. Handful of elites get to handpick someone to run that never won a primary
The elites may even suspend elections like Zelensky did in Ukraine while America spends billions to defend "democracy" in his country.
He will continue to make speeches about how he saved America from prosperity at a microphone no one will hear. Then he will be fed a bowl of beef and oatmeal mush with an ice cream treat later. After a change of diapers, he will be put in bed blissfully knowing he is the greatest POTUS and respected leader that the World has ever known.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Because you can be okay for 6 months, while at the same time thinking you can’t do 4 more.
Can you?

This is not a dude riding out his last 6 months at a data entry job.

This is a guy that 5 weeks ago was "fine" and NOW is such a complete mess, mind so smoked, so gone and wasted, that he was forced to drop out.

If 5 weeks ago he was "fine" and now he is a mess, how bad will be be in another 5 weeks?

Can you?

This is not a dude riding out his last 6 months at a data entry job.

This is a guy that 5 weeks ago was "fine" and NOW is such a complete mess, mind so smoked, so gone and wasted, that he was forced to drop out.

If 5 weeks ago he was "fine" and now he is a mess, how bad will be be in another 5 weeks?
Yes, you can. It isn’t an unreasonable position. And, frankly, I hope to hell he does finish it out, as terrible and compromised that he is, because I don’t want her getting some actual time in office and something going well (no matter how impossible that would be), and she gets to take some bullshit credit for it.

Yes, you can. It isn’t an unreasonable position. And, frankly, I hope to hell he does finish it out, as terrible and compromised that he is, because I don’t want her getting some actual time in office and something going well (no matter how impossible that would be), and she gets to take some bullshit credit for it.
So, his decline from being totally fine to being so bad that he had to drop out, is now going to just, flatline and not get worse?

I am not doctor but okay!

So, his decline from being totally fine to being so bad that he had to drop out, is now going to just, flatline and not get worse?

I am not doctor but okay!
You think he’s been totally fine? For how long? He hasn’t been totally fine for a long time. I’m not a doctor, but that much I know.

Again, a person saying (whether legit or not) “I can do it for 6 months but probably not for 4 years” is in no way a controversial or crazy thing to say. I’m not sure why or how you can’t appreciate the difference between 6 months and 4 years.

You think he’s been totally fine? For how long? He hasn’t been totally fine for a long time. I’m not a doctor, but that much I know.

Again, a person saying (whether legit or not) “I can do it for 6 months but probably not for 4 years” is in no way a controversial or crazy thing to say. I’m not sure why or how you can’t appreciate the difference between 6 months and 4 years.
Again, we are not talking about working for Walmart, we are talking about running the USA.

If he has not been fine "for a long time" why was he President and the next question is, who REALLY was president.

Joe is no different mentally today, he is the same as he was 4 years ago.
Do you honestly have no family or friends over the age of 75-80? Because cognitive decline can hit hard within a 6-12 month period. I’m not a big Biden guy, but to say you don’t see a difference between 4 years ago and now is ludicrous. Just go back and watch the debates. And did you listen to the other guy’s incoherent rambling for 92 mins last week??? This shouldn’t be political: there should be age limits for politicians and judges—period.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
Do you honestly have no family or friends over the age of 75-80? Because cognitive decline can hit hard within a 6-12 month period. I’m not a big Biden guy, but to say you don’t see a difference between 4 years ago and now is ludicrous. Just go back and watch the debates. And did you listen to the other guy’s incoherent rambling for 92 mins last week??? This shouldn’t be political: there should be age limits for politicians and judges—period.
I do

Find "bad joe" from 4 years ago and compare it to "bad joe" today. Link them here and we can see how big of a difference there is.

And remember this is not 6-12 months. This is literally 5 weeks ago. 6 weeks ago he was totally sane and the most aware human ever.

Again, we are not talking about working for Walmart, we are talking about running the USA.

If he has not been fine "for a long time" why was he President and the next question is, who REALLY was president.
During the last campaign, he told the media at one point that he wasn’t going to respond to questions, because it would take the focus off trump, and he got no push back. He hid in his basement for most of it, and got elected. Why did he get elected? Numerous reasons, much of it having to do with media and consolidated efforts by various agencies. The media and the administration has been lying their ass off to cover for him for a while, problem is, it is just so public at this point that not even their perpetual gaslighting can save him.

During the last campaign, he told the media at one point that he wasn’t going to respond to questions, because it would take the focus off trump, and he got no push back. He hid in his basement for most of it, and got elected. Why did he get elected? Numerous reasons, much of it having to do with media and consolidated efforts by various agencies. The media and the administration has been lying their ass off to cover for him for a while, problem is, it is just so public at this point that not even their perpetual gaslighting can save him.
Correct!

I feel like you agree with me 100% but that you also are arguing with me for no reason at all, is there any chance that we were married like 15 years ago and got divorced and have not spoken since?

Also, you still have my ****ing TaylorMade PW, so, can you return that? And, I ****ing hate your mom and sister.

Correct!

I feel like you agree with me 100% but that you also are arguing with me for no reason at all, is there any chance that we were married like 15 years ago and got divorced and have not spoken since?

Also, you still have my ****ing TaylorMade PW, so, can you return that? And, I ****ing hate your mom and sister.
Ok, so you get that he can say “I’m not running again” and still, plausibly, be capable of finishing out this term.

Ok, so you get that he can say “I’m not running again” and still, plausibly, be capable of finishing out this term.

Yes, he can finish it out, but I also saw Weekend at Bernies and he was dead and made it through the weekend.

He is just as fit mentally as he was when he ran last time. He is just admitting he can't win.
No he isn’t. It not funny the state he is in . But someone finally got to his stupid wife and family and said enough is enough.

Sorry, bud...the stock market boomed under Biden. Dividends, budn
I mean...it had to!

We literally shut down the world for 6-12 months.

Then once parents realized they hated being at home with their ****ing kids, we opened back up.

Don't get me wrong, I made a ****ing nice payday with certain stocks but it was not because I am smart it is because it was common sense.

No one heard of Zoom or Teams in 2019.

Reactions: HBK4life
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT