ADVERTISEMENT

Political but not political

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...it had to!

We literally shut down the world for 6-12 months.

Then once parents realized they hated being at home with their ****ing kids, we opened back up.

Don't get me wrong, I made a ****ing nice payday with certain stocks but it was not because I am smart it is because it was common sense.

No one heard of Zoom or Teams in 2019.
Bud, how many beers have you had? Maybe have a glass of water...

Sure thing. So did inflation, border crossings, crime, global wars. Take the L bud. Just like you and Pete take the D.
I mean, you got like 2% a year on your investments so I can understand why you've been miserable, bud...but the rest of us saw our home prices boom and our 401ks skyrocket! Bidenomics, bud!

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Bud, we are talking about how our 401k and home prices went to the moon...not things that happened before he became President. Drink two waters, bud!
Home mortgage interest rates were 3 percent under Trump. Over 7 now. Inflation was 1.7 under Trump. Way higher now dipshit. Stop spinning KJP. You look dumber with every post. If that's possible.

Bud, we are talking about how our 401k and home prices went to the moon...not things that happened before he became President. Drink two waters, bud!
Yes, they went up AFTER he got into office...once we stopped shutting down the world.

How is this hard? It is a good thing! My house doubled in value!!!

C'mon dude. You're smarter than that. Nobody in their right mind can say they are better off after 4 years of Biden compared to 4 years under Trump. Unless your name is Zolinski.
I still can't believe you underperformed the market by like 40%!! The Economy and the market boomed and you didn't reap any of the benefits! That's so sad...I'm sad for you, bud.

I still can't believe you underperformed the market by like 40%!! The Economy and the market boomed and you didn't reap any of the benefits! That's so sad...I'm sad for you, bud.
I'm sure you're not making the same tips you used to at the truck stops. Like I said maybe one day you can move out of your mom's basement. Once Trump is back in the WH.

Home mortgage interest rates were 3 percent under Trump. Over 7 now. Inflation was 1.7 under Trump. Way higher now dipshit. Stop spinning KJP. You look dumber with every post. If that's possible.
Who cares! My rate is 3% and the equity of my home grew 40%! You add that to the massive boom in my 401k and you're talking the good life, bud! Sorry you weren't able to take advantage of one of the greatest economic booms in our lifetimes!

• Haha
Who cares! My rate is 3% and the equity of my home grew 40%! You add that to the massive boom in my 401k and you're talking the good life, bud! Sorry you weren't able to take advantage of one of the greatest economic booms in our lifetimes!
Right. Must be why he's being forced out and he's the worst President since Jimmy Carter. Keep spinning dummy.

I sort of feel like you don't get WHY it happened though.

like, shit sucked during the Great Depression and then after it, it seemed amazing, even though it still sucked but it just was not as bad.

like, shit sucked during the Great Depression and then after it, it seemed amazing, even though it still sucked but it just was not as bad.
Life is great when your home value went up bigly, your 401k went up bigly, and your income went up bigly! Trump couldn't even get to 3% GDP! I'll take Bidenomics over Trump Meltdowns!

• Haha
Bidenomics, bud!
Vote for your next hero. I know you have a lot in common.
giphy.gif

TDS is a bad disease. I heard the cure is moving to a communist country.
There aren’t many left.
C'mon dude. You're smarter than that. Nobody in their right mind can say they are better off after 4 years of Biden compared to 4 years under Trump. Unless your name is Zelensky..
E. Jean Carrol is better off. You remember her, right? She’s the gal that DJT raped and then defamed, making her 88.3 million richer.

• Haha
Can we appreciate the exciting political theater playing out before our eyes? Attempt on Trumps life....candidate being switched out in the 11th hour. We've never seen so much crazy....and there is still 4mos of this circus to come. Whats next??

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Can we appreciate the exciting political theater playing out before our eyes? Attempt on Trumps life....candidate being switched out in the 11th hour. We've never seen so much crazy....and there is still 4mos of this circus to come. Whats next??
The October Surprise when they released the pee tape finally

The left has already lied, cheated, impeached, tried to bankrupt, steal and kill. What's left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT