ADVERTISEMENT

POB vs McKenzie Milton

I don't think I'd assume that. I think Milton is way up there on completion percentage and QB rating.

Reactions: HuskerDana
I don't think I'd assume that. I think Milton is way up there on completion percentage and QB rating.
He is big time, but his numbers weren't very good last year as a Freshman. Milton is a shifty runner and an accurate passer, although he has a funny release. POB has a huge arm and is a decent runner for such a big guy (230 lbs). I actually think POB would do well in an offense like the one Milton is in ;)

Reactions: 9and4
He is big time, but his numbers weren't very good last year as a Freshman. Milton is a shifty runner and an accurate passer, although he has a funny release. POB has a huge arm and is a decent runner for such a big guy (230 lbs). I actually think POB would do well in an offense like the one Milton is in ;)

Hopefully, we'll find out!

Reactions: headcard

Milton's mechanics are absolute garbage but he is playing with a confidence and level way over his head. Makes good decisions, can tuck it and run it.

Milton's mechanics are absolute garbage but he is playing with a confidence and level way over his head. Makes good decisions, can tuck it and run it.
Good points. Scott Frost's throwing mechanics were also garbage, but he managed to get it done. Lots of successful quarterbacks have had unorthodox throwing motions. Bernie Kosar and Billy Kilmer both had odd sidearm deliveries. Yet both were good. I could name a long list of others but you get the point.

Reactions: headcard
Milton has super quick release and by eyes, better mobility than POB. To be fair though, not sure we've seen enough of POB to make any sure judgements on his game yet.

Good points. Scott Frost's throwing mechanics were also garbage, but he managed to get it done. Lots of successful quarterbacks have had unorthodox throwing motions. Bernie Kosar and Billy Kilmer both had odd sidearm deliveries. Yet both were good. I could name a long list of others but you get the point.

Philip Rivers also says hi.

Does Noah Vedral transfer to NU if Frost comes to Nebraska? I don't see Milton leaving and Frost is a good guy, probably wouldn't encourage him to do that. However, if Frost is impressed with Vedral and with him being a local kid, I could see him coming back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT