ADVERTISEMENT

Per USA today...ranking the rest of our schedule

Indiana looks like a decent team and we are on the road. I think a vendor of mine is giving me and the wife tickets.
Yeah, that's my reaction too. Indiana is ranked too low in that list. I'd probably put them above Wisconsin and Iowa but not ahead of Illinois.

Indiana on the road after playing Rutgers will be more difficult than Illinois play us on Friday night with 400 consecutive sellout..
Agreed it will be tougher but Rutgers game will have ntohing to do with it.. we'll be coming off a bye week going into Indiana

Reactions: BleedRed78
Coach Rhule would tell you to get a clue..
he and I seem pretty simpatico

win the games we're supposed to win (we will be favored against all these crappy, slow, talentless B1G teams), keep DR healthy and we will be in the mix at the end of the season

win the games we're supposed to win (we will be favored against all these crappy, slow, talentless B1G teams), keep DR healthy and we will be in the mix at the end of the season
Agree, many people on here believe that because Nebraska has been historically bad, that it means that these other teams are better. Some are, but most are the same as they were when Nebraska was winning 9 and 10 under Pelini.

Again where is your list so we know where you stand which games are more difficult than another..

Again where is your list so we know where you stand which games are more difficult than another..
ohiost and USC are the only difficult teams left on the schedule

the rest are tied for last place since they're all the exact same shitty boring B1G team

just like pennsy said

Reactions: leodisflowers
ohiost and USC are the only difficult teams left on the schedule

the rest are tied for last place since they're all the exact same shitty boring B1G team

just like pennsy said
Both of you are wimping out.. Unusual for him..

I agree entirely with @headcard

we have 2 games left on our schedule - ohiost and USC.

the rest are the usual boring terrible going nowhere B1G fodder we play every season.

Not exactly what I said. But there are definitely tiers and USC and OSU are title contenders in a tier by themselves.

Reactions: king_kong_
9 UCLA
8 Purdue
7 Wisky
6 Rutgers
5 Illini
4 Indiana
3 Iowa
2 USC
1 OSU

Not getting the Rutgers love. Wisky has no QB for their "Dairy Raid" offense. UCLA is bad bad bad.

Indiana looks like a decent team and we are on the road. I think a vendor of mine is giving me and the wife tickets.
They have a very good and experienced QB and some quality receivers. This will be a very tough game and maybe a shootout.

Reactions: c3o
We can beat every team on that list but OSU and USC by 4-7 points if we win the turnover battle in every game.

Injuries on every team will come into play later win the year. We need to be on the plus side of that too.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT